most memorable hawks game

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
Vs Eagles, 12-1-2011. David Hawthorned picked off Vince young for a TD, flipped the ball over his shoulder and Chris CLemons threw it into the stands. I have the ball in my trophy case.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It was the KC 90 game, I was there and met my wife. BUT I can think of one that stands out otherwise.

Down a bunch, maybe 20+, the end of the Mirer era, likely because Behring forced him as the starter in 1995. It was at Denver and John Friesz enters the game and lit up the Broncos for a sweet comeback. Those of you who remember will know what I am talking about.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
had2bhawk":1o1un0vf said:
Trenchbroom":1o1un0vf said:
It was a mid-80s game in the Kingdome against the Broncos. My family (ergo me at the time) moved to WA from CO and so were Broncos fans.

The Seahawks won and I just remember how LOUD the crowd was, and how they influenced the game! At the time it really ticked me off but later when I started to embrace my true "home team" the memory just makes me grin.

I was a young 12...I just didn't know it yet.

Me too! That was a wild card playoff in 83. Then they traveled to Miami and beat Marino!

And we all heaved a sigh of relief that Krieg didn't fumble. I really don't miss those days much. Not since the Holmgren era.

KK84

Reaction score
The 1990 overtime win against the Oilers. Only because it's the very first game I can remember. I was 6 and was hooked for life.

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
In times of the success we are experiencing I do not forget Nov 30, 1992 Monday Night Football. Seahawks 1 and whatever vs Denver who were so confident Dan Reeves held Elway out.

Steve Largent, Jim Zorn, and Dave Brown(first 3 inductees into ring of honor) had to help Pete Gross(who would die 3 days later) for his induction ceremony into ring of honor.

Pete in a almost failing voice asked for one more "Touchdown Seahawks" and sure enough Brian Blades caught only Seahawk touchdown from 3rd string QB on last play in regulation. John Kasay kicks game winner in overtime.

It keeps me me humble as a Seahawk fan.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Dec 1988 vs. the Broncos. The Seahawks scored touchdowns on their first 6 possessions on their way to blowing out the Broncos.

hannibalking

Reaction score
See, the most memorable game I remember is one that I didn't even see until recently. It was 1996 against the Oilers when we blocked the game winning field goal and ran it back for a touchdown. I'm pretty sure it always stuck with me though because I've been wanting to watch the play for a while and finally saw it posted on youtube.

schkoot

Reaction score
Hands down Seahawks at L.A. Raiders 12/18/1988. 43-37 shootout and first division win.