Most underrated FA off season signing?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
To me its this guy. Austin Blythe. He's been solid and the best compliment I can pay him is that Centre doesn't give me kittens for a change. Not perfect but a very shrewd signing IMHO,

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I think Nwosu has been great but he had some pedigree and expectation coming in. Lets be honest most thought Blythe was JAG.
Loved Blythe with KC before they drafted Creed Humphrey. He’s vocal, he assigns blocking pre-snap and gets the ball out to Geno on the money In shotgun .

Spohawks

Reaction score
I would love to see some PFF stats on Blythe, I feel like he gets lit up 24/7.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I would love to see some PFF stats on Blythe, I feel like he gets lit up 24/7.
I tried to see if I could find any as I was unsure if I was being a bit biased, he's certainly had some whiffs and as I say not perfect but I think he's been largely very good.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Is it bad that the Austin Blythe signing only serves to remind me that we could've & should've drafted Creed Humphrey?:D

Seriously though, he's looking like a good signing & it's nice to see Dee Eskridge finally contributing some.

Spohawks

Reaction score
At least the Hawks know where they need to draft with those rankings.

With the holes the Seahawks have, all 4 picks in the first 2 rounds are starters. They can get the best Center in the 2nd round.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Loved Blythe with KC before they drafted Creed Humphrey. He’s vocal, he assigns blocking pre-snap and gets the ball out to Geno on the money In shotgun .
Fortunately we got Dee Eskridge AND Blythe instead of Creed...

Latest posts