My #1 question.....

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
pmedic920":nu1997gs said:
seahawkfreak":nu1997gs said:
Just because us as fans might not have the best possible solution, doesn't mean that we cannot recognize something is broken. Last year PC acted like nothing was wrong, that is a problem. I want PA to demand answers. If PC and JS can go in and present a different and more productive plan and PA says ok,,, let's role with that and the team better improve.

He made the absolute right decision after 1 year of Mora and people criticized it (not necessarily here but media).

No one knows what PA is thinking right now but as faithful as many are to Pete,,,, right now, my complete loyalty is to Paul not to PC and JS.

I don’t expect you to have “thee answer”.

I’m curious what people are thinking.

I’d hate to see us jump from the frying pan into the flame, and I see no clear “front runner” to replace Pete.

Sounds like the Raiders are looking at pursuing Gruden. I’m not interested in anybody that is rumored to get fired, and it’s rare that anyone coming from the NCAA does what Pete did.

I’m truly curious what options people see as a solution.

Gotcha.

Fade

Reaction score
Pete's fate lies in what he does with Bevell & Cable if he keeps them, he is finished a yr from now, put it in the book.

Pete must come to his senses, stop living in a bubble, and do what he should of done years ago, and upgrade his offensive coaching staff.

We've seen what giving Bevell & Cable another year does...it makes the team worse. Enough is enough.

I have never been in the fire Pete camp, but if the 2 clowns are still here I will be all in on firing Pete.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Dabo Swinney same deal PC got. Make PC President and not sure how JS would feel about this but keep him on in the same roll. Dabo totally does a total retooling of the coaches. If not offer Dabo the exact same thing as PC got in 2010 and burn the house down.