My attempt to recreate the unatainable (Seahawks SB Jacket)

BlueTalons

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1gd0vfj3 said:
seahawksfan28":1gd0vfj3 said:
ZorntoLargent":1gd0vfj3 said:
You didn't add a #?
Seattle Tackle Twill can add a # for under $25 I'm sure.

I might just have to do that. Thanks for the tip!

No problem.
They converted my new old stock 1990's Rick Mirer jersey to a WILSON jersey for $30.
Not to high-jack this thread or anything...but...I would LOVE to see our old throwbacks for the November 2 game versus the Raiders!

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
The correct size/color 'Hawks logo patch is available via fleaBay. No need to buy another garment and have to rip out the threads.

Did you end up buying the Nike nailhead (the coat with all the logos but the 'Hawks) on fleaBay? There was one listed but it was the wrong size for me.

I have the Nike Media day jacket, its a nice jacket but I would prefer the Nike Super Bowl Nailhead over the media day jacket.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Just a heads up, the Seahawks Nike sweat-less jackets are now back in stock in almost all sizes at nike.com. I tried to order one a few weeks ago but they didn't have my size, now they do. I'm going to add a few patches to it and it'll be close enough to the SB one for my liking without having to shell out extra cash. I actually like the addition of the green zipper as well.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sweat ... id-1475600

OP
OP
seahawksfan28

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":1bbdcag1 said:
Just a heads up, the Seahawks Nike sweat-less jackets are now back in stock in almost all sizes at nike.com. I tried to order one a few weeks ago but they didn't have my size, now they do. I'm going to add a few patches to it and it'll be close enough to the SB one for my liking without having to shell out extra cash. I actually like the addition of the green zipper as well.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sweat ... id-1475600

I ended up getting this one too but I was not as fond of the green zipper.