My god, just how dumb is Jeff Fisher?

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3onqx06n said:
7/10 trolling attempt would read again

Did you read my "trolling attempt" again? If not, why did you lie to your fellow Seahawk fan?

RedAlice

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2g91548t said:
RedAlice":2g91548t said:
That is MY POINT. It makes as much sense as your comment.

No, Alice. I am the point's owner, keeper, and paternal figure. It is what you may rent or otherwise borrow but never truly posses. You merely leased the point - my point.

The intelligence of Ram's fans has no relationship whatsoever with the intelligence of Jared Goff. For a relationship to exist, Ram's fans would need to have intelligence.

You're just silly. Silly is good this week.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Let's be honest, Fisher should have been fired last year, or even the year before. He's done less with more 1st and 2nd round talent than maybe any coach in NFL history.

So my guess is Kroenke doesn't really care about the product on the field until the new stadium opens in 2019. That's why Goff isn't playing right now, the Rams know they don't have the offensive talent to compete. So they're going to baby and slowly bring Goff along as to not ruin him and make sure he's ready to enter his prime as the new stadium opens and there's more talent around him to succeed.

If Kroenke cared about winning now? Fisher would have been fired, a new coach in place and Goff would be playing.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3oolidlf said:
Let's be honest, Fisher should have been fired last year, or even the year before. He's done less with more 1st and 2nd round talent than maybe any coach in NFL history.

So my guess is Kroenke doesn't really care about the product on the field until the new stadium opens in 2019. That's why Goff isn't playing right now, the Rams know they don't have the offensive talent to compete. So they're going to baby and slowly bring Goff along as to not ruin him and make sure he's ready to enter his prime as the new stadium opens and there's more talent around him to succeed.

If Kroenke cared about winning now? Fisher would have been fired, a new coach in place and Goff would be playing.

Agree. I believe that has been the attitude.

However, I also believe (or at least I am choosing to believe) that the becoming pissed off attitude the LA media and fans are starting to have may have an affect on Kroenke. He intends to start selling the PSLs for the new stadium in 2017.

As hard core fans on a message board, us Rams fans are already discussing whether or not we want to renew our season tickets if it's more of this Fisher under .500 BS. If we are discussing it, the mainstream casual fan is thinking it too.

The first two home games I went home hoarse for a couple days from yelling so much - once for a win (Hawks) and once for a loss (Bills). The atmosphere for both was fun, loved it.

Last week the Panthers game the attitude was hopeless. I never once expected us to win. No one around me was excited, no one was yelling (except to Boo or chant for Goff).. It was a complete different and not fun experience. And that isn't because we lost - it was the whole game.

There are 4 more games, if that feeling keeps up, Kroenke won't be selling tons of PSLs - and I think that matters to him. Now, he may wait until the off season, but I do think he will do something.

Largent80

Reaction score
One thing is for sure. They will sell a lot of tickets to Hawk fans every year as we are well represented in SoCal.

They should have picked Wentz and saved the draft picks. IDIOTS. Plus Fischer. What a troll coach. Get rid of that douche. He hasn't won squat over an entire career.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":1h1pnozn said:
One thing is for sure. They will sell a lot of tickets to Hawk fans every year as we are well represented in SoCal.

They should have picked Wentz and saved the draft picks. IDIOTS. Plus Fischer. What a troll coach. Get rid of that douche. He hasn't won squat over an entire career.

No one is asking me, else he'd be gone.

As to fans: Hawks game is the ONLY game to date that I've seen a decent amount of other team fans. Bills were a bit, Panthers were non-existent. I was super bored at the game, so was looking around. Barely any.

Kudos to all of you!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RedAlice":132z2jlt said:
Largent80":132z2jlt said:

As to fans: Hawks game is the ONLY game to date that I've seen a decent amount of other team fans. Bills were a bit, Panthers were non-existent. I was super bored at the game, so was looking around. Barely any.

Kudos to all of you!
Dang! For the Rams fans sake, they better have an exciting off-season. I keep thinking every year that JF will be fired
But he seems to be the Teflon coach.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":11ovewfy said:
RedAlice":11ovewfy said:
Largent80":11ovewfy said:

Kudos to all of you!
Dang! For the Rams fans sake, they better have an exciting off-season. I keep thinking every year that JF will be fired
But he seems to be the Teflon coach.

Actually, we just had an exciting off season. Moving to LA was insane incredible awesome! Drafting Goff was fun! Then the real season started.

Current shuttlebug is that Fisher gets another season.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
253hawk":2xbckma1 said:
Well he didn't know that the sun always 'rises' in the east and 'sets' in the west, so there's that. Actually, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a lot of people didn't know that because some think the sun revolves around the earth.

Folks shouldve listened to more Ice Cube growing up, since they obviously didn't listen to the teachers...or take a young tender to the beach for some "sunset love" :lol:

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
hgwellz12":qkth3305 said:
253hawk":qkth3305 said:
Well he didn't know that the sun always 'rises' in the east and 'sets' in the west, so there's that. Actually, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a lot of people didn't know that because some think the sun revolves around the earth.

The sun does not rise nor set. Our planet rotates in a manner that makes it appear to rise or set. You're welcome!

RedAlice

Reaction score
And Goff is announced as the starter v Miami.

Yay. I'd rather be losing with Goff learning than winning games like last week w Keenum....

xgeoff

Reaction score
RedAlice":13hw12vf said:
And Goff is announced as the starter v Miami.

Yay. I'd rather be losing with Goff learning than winning games like last week w Keenum....

This is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see how this pans out. If Goff looks good it will just be further evidence that Fisher didn't know what he was doing and probably should have tried him earlier. If not, it shows Fisher and Snead can't scout QB talent.

Are any Rams fans wondering about Sean Mannion? I thought he looked good in pre-season and looked to have great leadership skills on 'Hard Knocks'.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I am so excited! :179417:

What a great Tuesday. I like it much more than last week's Tuesday.

As to Mannion, I expect he will be the back-up after Goff get's settled in and certainly next year. He looked fine enough at camp.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm torn about this.

One one hand, I want the Rams to keep Fisher, as he keeps them irrelevant and out of the divisional race every year.

On the other hand, he always manages to get the Rams to beat just US. Thus damaging our chances at divisional titles.

So, if they fire Fisher, do we get a guy that tanks the whole program, a guy that makes the Rams relevant but doesn't manage Fisher's record against us, or do we get a guy that makes the Rams damn good and a force ?

The evil we know is Fisher keeps screwing up the Rams, yet beating us. /sigh

Jville

Reaction score
Fisher said. "It was a progression. It wasn't a spontaneous decision, it was a progression. It's a gut feel, it's not an easy thing. It's a gut feel. It takes time and we gave it time." ...... To hear Fisher talk. it sounds like it was a case of constipation holding things up .......... :177692: just kidding.

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000740656/article/jeff-fisher-rams-committed-to-jared-goff-new-era[/urltargetblank]

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sorry, but Fisher has nothing to do with this. He can go eat paste.

Go Goff little baby. Take all the year to lose or win and learn. Rams are already a mess.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Maulbert":39n1hikb said:
Jeff's gonna look bad if Goff is great and worse if Goff sucks. I love it.

Agree with you! I have no idea what his plan was, but see no way he looks smart no matter what.

Although, he seems to have Kroenke convinced that he's brilliant.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Fisher is slick like a fox. He's probably thinking they can't fire him if the #1 overall pick at QB shows signs of progress down the stretch.