My god, just how dumb is Jeff Fisher?

Largent80

Reaction score
The Rams are always loaded with draft picks from terrible records and always hopeful of drafting well, but they simply don't.

Donald was an obvious pick as was Quinn and a small handful of others, but to trade up and pick the wrong guy is the ultimate of a downer if you ask me.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Fisher deserves all the misery he gets after marching out the players he got from Redskins picks on to FedEx field

I'll tell you who's dumber, Hue Jackson, for giving up Wentz for an injury peone RGIII. It all comes round to the beginning...then he says he made the right move..LOL

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":10h2jxat said:
5_Golden_Rings":10h2jxat said:
7/10 trolling attempt would read again

Did you read my "trolling attempt" again? If not, why did you lie to your fellow Seahawk fan?
Because I am no Seahawk fan. 5_Golden_Rings. FIVE.... RINGS... who is that? Only two possibilities...

ps... I did actually read it again for lulz.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Maulbert":1ts8gbzh said:
RedAlice":1ts8gbzh said:
Go baby Goff. :179417: :179417: :179417:

Still on cloud 9, Alice?

Re Goff - yes. Very much so.

As to any hope the the QB change would cause Fisher to coach any different - NO. Looks like we just get bad Fisherball the rest of the season and have to hope he is fired.

I grilled a nice steak for breakfast and opened a good bottle of wine - so, there's that. :179417: Going to watch the game on GamePass.