My new (2nd) favorite team

kearly

Reaction score
The Bills have a bit of a 2012 Seahawks vibe right now. All they need is a QB, and Taylor feels like Wilson-lite.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kearly":2i629mfp said:
The Bills have a bit of a 2012 Seahawks vibe right now. All they need is a QB, and Taylor feels like Wilson-lite.
I'm still debating which team to pick for my eliminator in week one, and I'm thinking Bills over the Colts is looking like a more robust choice than most people would think. It's in Buffalo and Luck tends to be mediocre against very good defenses much of the time. What say you?

Tical21

Reaction score
Crap. My bro-in-law is from Buffalo and I have to hear about how good they are all the time already. I don't think I could handle them actually being good. I walk in yesterday. I knew their QB's played well. I got out in front of that one and gave them a thumbs up. The first thing out of his mouth is "sure looks like the Seahawks are taking a step back, doesn't it?"

I've had to hear about how overrated we are on a weekly basis for five years, and how underrated the Bills are. If they're ever better than us I might have to move.