My Seahawks offseason wishlist

pugs1

Reaction score
I also don't get why Michael Thomas is rated so low. I've watched him all year and he has been quite impressive. Have a feeling he will get noticed at the combine. Hopefully by Schneider!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Who would you replace Tjax with? I like Adams but have been put off by his baby hands.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
pugs1":2oo744qa said:
I also don't get why Michael Thomas is rated so low. I've watched him all year and he has been quite impressive. Have a feeling he will get noticed at the combine. Hopefully by Schneider!

Oh, he'll notice.

cxwx1h8zpzk8afw7cqtt.jpg

OP
OP
EverydayImRusselin

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":hb8o8uln said:
Who would you replace Tjax with? I like Adams but have been put off by his baby hands.

I'm not much of a QB evaluator, but I wouldn't mind Adams, Prescott or if somehow possible bring back Daniels. Daniels is my 1st choice but I don't know if we can get him back.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
We need at least two veteran o linemen from free agency or trade. I think mack at center would make a lot of sense. His communication skills would make the whole line better. I think that was the biggest difference between Nowak and lewis. But he will cost us. Then I really like osemele as a long term signing. We could then build around those guys. If we can get a top ten line around wilson, I almost guarantee there will be no doubt who the best qb in the league is. Or maybe even Ritchie incognito. I think he is a smart guy and has learned his lesson about being a jerk. I really like what I saw from glowinski in the Arizona game and have no idea why he wasn't given a chance earlier. That just leaves me wondering what to do about the left tackle. I do not think okung is the answer at all. He will be over paid in fa, with his injury history and frustrating penalties, it's time to let him walk. I think he is still given to much credit today for his one pro bowl year. Do you all think Gilliam is ready to slide to left tackle? What, in your opinions, is a reasonable option if we let okung walk? I forgot that osemele played a few games at left tackle, the first being against the hawks. Anybody know how well he did? Would he be viable at left tackle? This is tough, I really don't like Britt so would love to see him gone. We almost need three veteran o lineman from free agancy. What do you guys think?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I've decided that we should get Trevone Boykin. Thanks.

firebee

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":zgfhzkuh said:

We're trying to draft Wilson's backup... Not Russell Wilson. If small hands is the biggest issue here, I'll take the Wilson type QB with small hands to back up Wilson. From a historic perspective, a Dave Krieg is a better alternative to a Dan McGwire.