Mychael Kendricks Countdown!

chris98251

Reaction score
I'd sign him before he is made to serve in good faith and have a disclaimer about being paid if he has extended time.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Considering the NFL front office and owners are rich as sin, and the breaks the league has given to violent offenders, etc in the past, seems like he can say sorry, spend some months in Club Fed, pay his money back, and move on. The NFL loves a great redemption story!

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
AubHawk71":3orqzhto said:
Considering the NFL front office and owners are rich as sin, and the breaks the league has given to violent offenders, etc in the past, seems like he can say sorry, spend some months in Club Fed, pay his money back, and move on. The NFL loves a great redemption story!

True... it's not like he beat a woman in an elevator or anything.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seahawks notebook: RB J.D. McKissic, LB Mychal Kendricks to return to practice

“Mychal can be around starting today,” head coach Pete Carroll said Friday. “He’s got two weeks that he can prepare and then in the third week he can play. We’ll welcome Mike back. He did a real nice job for us and I know for his own personal world, it’ll be great for him to be back and working with the guys.”

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/548526/se ... -practice/

seabowl

Reaction score
One more game and he's back. We could really use him too.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Cant wait for his return. I think he resigns with us after he gets zero jail time for hawks trusting in him.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I bet he does too. Philly is questionable to make the playoffs, and the Seahawks have it rolling.
Plus IIRC Kendricks made enough of a difference in one of the couple games he did play, maybe even a W instead of a L. I just can't instantly recall the exact games.

I'd sure like to think that Kendricks is the kind of guy who would appreciate and remember the Seahawks going all in on him during a difficult time.