Myles Garrett suspension

KinesProf

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":kyq3uywt said:
KinesProf":kyq3uywt said:
Garrett saw red and lost it, I've been there before, but he's a minimal risk to do that again.

Florio argues that if Garrett is telling the truth about being provoked by an N-word slur, that doesn't minimize the risk but incentivizes opponents to yell more slurs to provoke him to go off. Especially since he included black players themselves by stating it was a trigger for him even with the "a" at the end. A 15-yard penalty, or potential DQ of their best DE, can be game-changers after all.

Florio also advocated for hitting Mahomes late in the Super Bowl https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/01/chiefs ... ike-florio

So I take his thoughts regarding the happenings on a football field with the tiniest regard.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It's not so much about Florio per se, it's about the fact that PFT is a top source for daily NFL-wide content, and yesterday there were five articles on their front page about it.

Osprey

Reaction score
KinesProf":1w2lgkpf said:
:roll: Of course there's lawyers involved now. We live in such an over-litigious society.

I'd say settle it on the field like men; but Rudolph's sorry ass is gonna be stuck to the bench.
So just threatening and not filing? If so I’d say that argues to the fact he may have said something.

The minute it becomes a suit, any entity (NFL, Networks, etc) are open to discovery on all media that might support the claim. If you have nothing to fear and believe you have been slandered, I think you file. Garrett’s life time earnings will far exceed Rudolph’s unless he has some miraculous change in play. Lawyers love the deep pockets.

Latest posts