Nate Robinson: My Seahawks will win it all all again

M2MG

Reaction score
Thunderbird":2celzlqc said:
I love this city and everyone that is loyal to it.

I crawled through a world of garbage to get back here (I am a U.S. Marine, retired and I just got home) and I feel like I am back in the Garden of Eden (The Shire). BTW, we ARE World Champs.

Welcome home brother! Being recently retired from the Army I can relate to that "finally back home" feeling. I couldn't get west of the Mississippi to save my life until the last few years.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
M2MG":3i54zefj said:
Thunderbird":3i54zefj said:

I crawled through a world of garbage to get back here (I am a U.S. Marine, retired and I just got home) and I feel like I am back in the Garden of Eden (The Shire). BTW, we ARE World Champs.

Welcome home brother! Being recently retired from the Army I can relate to that "finally back home" feeling. I couldn't get west of the Mississippi to save my life until the last few years.

Welcome Home, brother.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
M2MG":f1fp5fkx said:
Thunderbird":f1fp5fkx said:

Rough time, huh? I swear our team has helped me through soooooooo much. I cannot believe that I am in Seattle right now. I feel like I am in a dream.

I remember times where all I wanted was to watch a damn game. But now, we are back and we get to do this--watch the games--all the time (I am talking about not being able to see the games when you are outside of Seattle).

I love all of you...deeper than bones. My people.

kpak76

Reaction score
Thunderbird":24ac8a0e said:
kpak76":24ac8a0e said:
Thunderbird":24ac8a0e said:

Semper Fi devil dog. Good to meet another Marine in the house.

Welcome Home, Brother! :0190l:

Thanks, though welcome home doesn't actually apply to me. My enlistment was smack right in the middle of both Gulf Wars. I earned my firewatch ribbon (you know what that is ;) ) while in bootcamp because the Gulf War was technically ongoing when I went in. My enlistment ended and I went into IRR about 6 months before 9-11 also so I managed to miss everything. I should be thanking you for your sacrifice. Because even though I was obviosuly willing to make that sacrifice, I was lucky the country never called on me to make it like it did you.

M2MG

Reaction score
Thunderbird":1ctpxhnn said:
M2MG":1ctpxhnn said:
Thunderbird":1ctpxhnn said:

Rough time, huh? I swear our team has helped me through soooooooo much. I cannot believe that I am in Seattle right now. I feel like I am in a dream.

I remember times where all I wanted was to watch a damn game. But now, we are back and we get to do this--watch the games--all the time (I am talking about not being able to see the games when you are outside of Seattle).

I love all of you...deeper than bones. My people.

I know exactly what you mean about watching games. There was a stretch there where I hadn't seen a Seahawk game for something like five years. Shoot, maybe more than that now that I think about it. I was stationed overseas, deployed overseas, in the field or in Kentucky. I was stuck there for years...way too many years.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
kpak76":16a4hmpt said:
Thunderbird":16a4hmpt said:
kpak76":16a4hmpt said:
Thunderbird":16a4hmpt said:

Welcome Home, Brother! :0190l:

Thanks, though welcome home doesn't actually apply to me. My enlistment was smack right in the middle of both Gulf Wars. I earned my firewatch ribbon (you know what that is ;) ) while in bootcamp because the Gulf War was technically ongoing when I went in. My enlistment ended and I went into IRR about 6 months before 9-11 also so I managed to miss everything. I should be thanking you for your sacrifice. Because even though I was obviosuly willing to make that sacrifice, I was lucky the country never called on me to make it like it did you.

You put your name and ass on the line...and that is all that matters.

Go Seahawks!

HansGruber

Reaction score
Thunderbird":2ypwn141 said:

Welcome home, brother. Hope you'll be attending some games and bringing the noise with you.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
HansGruber":2eixnsv0 said:
Thunderbird":2eixnsv0 said:

Welcome home, brother. Hope you'll be attending some games and bringing the noise with you.

Thank you.

Do you guys still meet at Temple for road games?

But, when THEY are home... Can I still Tail Gate with my people?

gulliver

Reaction score
kpak76":396k3q91 said:
Thunderbird":396k3q91 said:

Make that 3 of us.

I was an 1812 until 2008.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
gulliver":7ko9713g said:
kpak76":7ko9713g said:
Thunderbird":7ko9713g said:

Make that 3 of us.

I was an 1812 until 2008.

Tanks... Awesome.

I love you, brother. You guys saved my butt many times.

Go Hawks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thunderbird":406s070g said:

Thanks for your service and welcome home! :th2thumbs:

Hawks46

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2uxxb90b said:
Lol..."it's the Broncos!"

And?

Rofl yea I thought the same thing. Is the entire Denver media just that stupid ?

Shaz

Reaction score
Been in the Army 10 years

Been reppin' the Seahawks for 32 years (25 harsh, 7 good ones)

Nate's the man, hopefully we can have Hilltop Tacoma rep Isiah Thomas raise the Flag soon as well

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Shaz":2y2xss37 said:
Been in the Army 10 years

Been reppin' the Seahawks for 32 years (25 harsh, 7 good ones)

Nate's the man, hopefully we can have Hilltop Tacoma rep Isiah Thomas raise the Flag soon as well
Yessir! I remember hearing about Isiah and Al Davies in middle school. Grew up on 25th and court G

dopeboy206

Reaction score
FWIW Isn't Isaiah Thomas of the Suns a Broncos fan..?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2rqk3ava said:
FWIW Isn't Isaiah Thomas of the Suns a Broncos fan..?
You right...his pops was a Broncos fan and turned him onto them

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
He was a bright spot when he was with my horrible Knicks. Ball of energy he is. Hops like a bunny rabbit.