navorro bowman

MexHawk

Reaction score
I felt so bad for the whole situation, that I would've love to see us take a knee there. The fumble fixed it though.

olyfan63

Reaction score
So some idiot tosses a handful or two of popcorn at Bowman. Big deal. Bowman gets hit on every play pretty much. I'm sure he can handle a little popcorn. And who's to say what, if anything, it even was intended to mean, without a shot of the thrower. Bowman didn't seem concerned about THAT; it was the least of his worries right then.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Now if someone did throw a handful of popcorn, shame on them. But I have not seen a single video or photo of anyone throwing anything at him as he left. I did see a video of them wheeling Bowman into the tunnel and a few pieces of popcorn coming down, and it wasn't more than a handful. But that could easily have been someone leaning over the rail to look as he went into the tunnel and spilling it. Before I condemn the entire fan base, I would like to see some proof that anything was intentionally thrown.

Having said that I don't wish harm on any player in this game, no matter how much I despise the organization or fanbase. I wish Bowman a speedy recovery and hope that his injury isn't bad enough to keep him from coming back.

Emerald12

Reaction score
Wow, that's sad :( One of the best defenders in the game, hope we get to see him next season.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He'll be back and giving us hell next year, speedy recovery for that beast.

jkitsune

Reaction score
olyfan63":3ax0z1si said:
So some idiot tosses a handful or two of popcorn at Bowman. Big deal. Bowman gets hit on every play pretty much. I'm sure he can handle a little popcorn. And who's to say what, if anything, it even was intended to mean, without a shot of the thrower. Bowman didn't seem concerned about THAT; it was the least of his worries right then.

I think the fact that this doesn't bother you is a bit of a sad statement about what some consider to be acceptable fan (and human) behavior at these games.

scakfan

Reaction score
Hawkman80":c2y3hdu1 said:
Wow - torn ACL really sucks! :( Why was that fumble not reviewable? Can someone explain the rule to me?

A fumble review is allowed but they cannot review the possession of the fumble. That rule will probable change next year. Hope Bowman has a speedy recovery.