Ndamukong Suh A Ram (Sefarian-Jenkins signs with Jags)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":3f6u22mh said:
We don't lose a comp pick and he doesn't command elite dollars.

Uh...I think you're going to be off on that second part. Suh is going to make a lot of money next year.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I would love to get these guys, but lets be honest, highly doubtful that we get either of them.

A-Dog

Reaction score
vin.couve12":14giqxif said:
Sounds like the Pats are expected to go after Suh.
No way Belichick would never tolerate a troublemaker like Suh on hi team

:sarcasm_off:

Kinger95

Reaction score
I really hope we get suh, he might not have a huge market right now because of the locker room stuff but that doesn’t change the fact that he’d be an upgrade over Sheldon Richardson, would net us an extra comp pick and would also require less term and guaranteed money than Richardson even if it’s a few million higher aav

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
I think we have a better shot of landing Suh. He's always admired Seattle and has had a soft spot for us. If the money is equal or very close I think we stand a better chance. I would hate to lose him to the pats.

chris98251

Reaction score
He's from the Northwest, he may have a bit of a home sweet home feeling if the numbers are close .

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1uj4s4l4 said:
Sterlinghawk":1uj4s4l4 said:

Uh...I think you're going to be off on that second part. Suh is going to make a lot of money next year.

Ya, it looks like the price is climbing for sure. I'm out if the price gets stupid for a 31 year old. I was hoping for something in the 2 for 11 to 12 range. I think Suh would keep us in the hunt for the playoffs and truly would be retooling, not rebuilding.

kf3339

Reaction score
chris98251":l5panymm said:
He's from the Northwest, he may have a bit of a home sweet home feeling if the numbers are close .

Also no state income tax. That works in the Hawks favor as well.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":114tzu0w said:
HawkFan72":114tzu0w said:
Sterlinghawk":114tzu0w said:

Ya, it looks like the price is climbing for sure. I'm out if the price gets stupid for a 31 year old. I was hoping for something in the 2 for 11 to 12 range. I think Suh would keep us in the hunt for the playoffs and truly would be retooling, not rebuilding.

Not the 2-12 range IMO. More like minimum of 14-15 I think. His last deal was an average of $19M over 6 years.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
These were just Seattle's usual "drive the price up for everyone else" visits.

Jamaal Charles, Adrian Peterson, Jonathan Stewart...on and on and on.

Kinger95

Reaction score
Kinda have to sign one of Richardson/Suh. We’d have no run stoppers and be thin. I think Suh is worth a couple mill more to us than Richardson simply because of the round 3/4 comp pick Sheldon could fetch us and the fact that suh is a better player. Need to see what they want tho

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
Seymour":ccyb9r19 said:
Sterlinghawk":ccyb9r19 said:
HawkFan72":ccyb9r19 said:
Sterlinghawk":ccyb9r19 said:

Not the 2-12 range IMO. More like minimum of 14-15 I think. His last deal was an average of $19M over 6 years.

I thought the locker room cancer thing might have some legs and keep his price down. Everything I've read since indicates it's not an issue. I'm still ok at the numbers you suggest. I'm looking at what we got out of Jokel at 7+ for 1 and feel like the bang for the buck is much much higher on Suh. Oh well, apples and oranges.

adeltaY

Reaction score
King Dog":1s2wqm0r said:
If we're not gonna sign Suh, this is kind of maddending

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status ... 9156352002

Tom Pelissero

Verified account

@TomPelissero
Following Following @TomPelissero
More
Mo Wilkerson's deal with the #Packers is one year, $5 million plus $3M in incentives, source said.

WTF that's a steal! Mo was a beast when he was on his game and there's no reason to think he can't bounce back in a bid to get himself a long term deal after this year.

chris98251

Reaction score
adeltaY":3nquzf2z said:
King Dog":3nquzf2z said:
If we're not gonna sign Suh, this is kind of maddending

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status ... 9156352002

Tom Pelissero

Verified account

@TomPelissero
Following Following @TomPelissero
More
Mo Wilkerson's deal with the #Packers is one year, $5 million plus $3M in incentives, source said.

WTF that's a steal! Mo was a beast when he was on his game and there's no reason to think he can't bounce back in a bid to get himself a long term deal after this year.

The best part of this is that it is not a deal out of orbit so to speak and with Sheldon and Suh here sets a negotiations market that can be worked with.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
kf3339":2eidu5z8 said:
chris98251":2eidu5z8 said:

Also no state income tax. That works in the Hawks favor as well.

Hah! Until he has to pay property tax.