RUMOR - Hawks possibly hosting Niners on Thanksgiving

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I can honestly say that I thought that was the most disrespectful thing I'd ever seen on a football field.

To be clear tho, I didn't blame Wilson, Sherman or the Seahawks. I blamed the network.

That should never happen. They setup camp on the LOGO.

I'm sure you Seahawks fans loved every second of it, but I think you'd probably feel similarly should the situation have been reversed.
I'm sure they didn't think it would be the Seahawks celebrating when they made those arrangements.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Because only Seahawks fans thought we would win? I'm sure the arrangements were made before the game, in anticipation of the ninners celebrating in the middle of their own field.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
How are folks dealing with family Who want to have family dinner hour instead of watching football? Hours of fake chitchat over How great some fruit salad thing is because we all gotta be SOCIAL…goddammit

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
He owned your precious 29ers.
It's kind of a cheap trick using terms like 'your Daddy', 'precious', but to me it just looks childish. As exemplified by the 49er / Rams rivalry, the upper hand comes and goes. I'm happy for you that your team enjoyed a lot of success against the 49ers in the past. Honestly, it's a lot of fun, I get it. I'm psyched with the 49ers 3 straight victory streak over the Seahawks. Both teams looking good for next year so it should be fun.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Says the guy who is spending his time on a Hawks page. He owned the Niners. Just accept it.
That being said, 2 team race for sure.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Because only Seahawks fans thought we would win? I'm sure the arrangements were made before the game, in anticipation of the ninners celebrating in the middle of their own field.
No....the network set plans in motion for either team to have that feast at the 50....but in doing so they KNEW there was a chance it would be the Seahawks eating on the logo.

That's disrespectful from the network.

I would say the same thing regardless of the respective teams.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
No....the network set plans in motion for either team to have that feast at the 50....but in doing so they KNEW there was a chance it would be the Seahawks eating on the logo.

Like I said, I expect that the network figured there was no way the Seahawks win that game. They probably never even considered the possibility that it go that way. As I recall, pretty much everyone had the ninners in the 'Bowl that year, and still thought of the Seahawks as "that team from South Alaska". We were pretty used to that at the time.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

You don’t think that Harbs, Baalke Had any input over that? Jed?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
...you think that the 49ers asked for a situation where the Seahawks could be eating turkey on the SF logo? Really?

Not ASKED But they clearly didn’t prevent it.

Fair is fair, though. If we lose on thanksgiving, they can have Bosa and Kittle/McCaffrey eating on our logo.