New Bucs Helmet

volsunghawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":jem7l3qu said:
Remember half our forum's reaction to ours until we saw them on the field?

I bet you anything they end up looking badass in live play.

Maybe so. And depending on the changes to the jersey, it might work well in tandem. But just the helmet by itself, the logo looks kinda ridiculous.

And for the record, I loved the new jerseys before they hit the field. I'm a visionary and stuff.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
volsunghawk":bmcj2zsf said:
RolandDeschain":bmcj2zsf said:
volsunghawk":bmcj2zsf said:
And for the record, I loved the new jerseys before they hit the field. I'm a visionary and stuff.
So did I; but a lot of people didn't.

Well, those people were dummy stupidheads. :thirishdrinkers:
Google-Plus-One.jpg

chris98251

Reaction score
I really hope our success doesn't promote copycat Uniforms designs, how pissed would you all be if the schemes started looking like ours but different colors.

All though instead of 12 feathers on the legs and around the collar the Bucs I think should have something representing their own.

Longest Losing Streak, Multiple seasons, 26 games

Most consecutive losing seasons, 14 seasons

So 14 L's down the pant leg for consecutive losing seasons I guess is the one.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1015ocep said:
The irony of that Browns helmet.

The Browns will certainly never win a Super Bowl if the front office and ownership can't even decide on a helmet logo...
Talk about having no identity as a franchise.

chris98251

Reaction score
Browns Helmet is the most Traditional in the league, Just becasue Modern people want a symbol doesn't mean the plain helmet isn't one.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Scottemojo":1bj35jle said:
SeahawksBMX":1bj35jle said:
Haha, I kind of don't hate ours:

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-helmets- ... ers-style/

Maybe with a lime facemask? I can hear the traditionalists cringe. For the record, I'm Billy Joel with the status quo & like 'em just the way they are.
The irony of that Browns helmet.

Was mildly amusing until I got to the Browns. Then it was hysterical. The first comment below - "Ben Roethlisburger" - put it over the top. :laugh:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
chris98251":g4fjchvl said:
Browns Helmet is the most Traditional in the league, Just becasue Modern people want a symbol doesn't mean the plain helmet isn't one.
Perhaps if Tradition is the goal, they should wear the leather lid? It would still be brown, right?

kigenzun

Reaction score
chris98251":386i3l90 said:

Face it, the only thing "traditional" about the Browns is losing.

Even something simple like this could spark a fire, finally bring them into the 21st Century, and represent a fresh start for the franchise.

Bulldog Needs to be showing some Teeth tho...IMO.

Attachments

• The Browns need a new junkyard dog logo and a junkyard dog identity.jpg
    The Browns need a new junkyard dog logo and a junkyard dog identity.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,217

chris98251

Reaction score
Browns were a pretty decent team for many years, after getting their team back in Cleveland is when things have been bad. Ravens and pre move to Baltimore, just think that team in Baltimore is where they were headed. Also pre move they were pretty average to good many years.

Cleveland has not been Buc bad, just not good.

kigenzun

Reaction score
I'm just saying I think they need a helmet logo such as the Bulldog above. With teeth. And some foam & rabid slobber maybe...

However, the collection of videos below are a perfect example of why, every single day of my life, I feel lucky that I was born in Seattle...
Go Hawks!

Random Cleveland fan rants at 'The Factory of Sadness'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

Browns fan on a Steelers Rant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b14M_JBKY38

What its like Being a Cleveland Fan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDpiGQf_CuM

Cleveland Browns fan while writing the check to renew his season tickets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfLFmlU8zo

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":1cklxf5x said:
I miss the foppish pirate, myself. Yeah, yeah, minority opinion, I know. But still... a classic's a classic.
Though I liked their first change, I also liked the original logo and the colors. That creamsicle orange wasn't that far off from the U of Tenn colors. It sort of fit this region, just like the Dolphins have going on and how the green fits with the NW for the Seahawks.

My initial reaction was that they went too big with the flags on this newest update. Maybe they'll look OK on the field. I'm wondering if those flags are going to be aesthetically overwhelming. I'm also wondering if the players are going to like sun blinding players as it reflects off those chrome facemasks. Florida is, after all, the "sunshine" state. That's no joke. I thought the black looked fine and probably would be more favored by the players if they had a chance to compare functionality. I've never worn helmet in the sun like that with a chrome facemask, so I don't know for certain.

BASF

Reaction score
kigenzun":udfgdohh said:
I'm just saying I think they need a helmet logo such as the Bulldog above. With teeth. And some foam & rabid slobber maybe...

Never happen. There are way too many crazy dog people out there with nothing better to do than to complain about the portrayal of their favorite type of animal.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":v9irgk6o said:
RolandDeschain":v9irgk6o said:

Maybe so. And depending on the changes to the jersey, it might work well in tandem. But just the helmet by itself, the logo looks kinda ridiculous.

So here's the new uniform in conjunction with the helmet:

Uniform03_03_14_2_a.jpg

It's amazing to me that the helmet - which I still don't like at all - is the best part of this redesign. The font used on the numbers is just AWFUL. :shock:

Throwdown

Reaction score
I like 'em, aside from the numbers... Who's idea was it to copy a digital clock?

tacomahawk

Reaction score
The only thing I like is the creamcicle accents as a nod to the past. The rest uh sucks.

Marvin49

Reaction score
volsunghawk":6qr97rwj said:
volsunghawk":6qr97rwj said:
RolandDeschain":6qr97rwj said:

So here's the new uniform in conjunction with the helmet:

Uniform03_03_14_2_a.jpg

It's amazing to me that the helmet - which I still don't like at all - is the best part of this redesign. The font used on the numbers is just AWFUL. :shock:

OMG...The helmet wasn't so bad....but that uniform is aweful.