Bucs punter Carmada should be tossed.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
It's hard for me to see, but some people are saying he took his helmet off because an opposing player wouldn't let go of it. He took it off quite aggressively and that's why it hit a other players helmet.

bileever

Reaction score
That's not the way I saw it. Terrel Bernard, the Bills linebacker had his hands on Camarda's face mask, which is why Camarda took off his helmet, before he had it ripped off. The helmet hitting other players was just incidental. Plus, come on, it was the punter!

Lagartixa

Reaction score
That's not the way I saw it. Terrel Bernard, the Bills linebacker had his hands on Camarda's face mask, which is why Camarda took off his helmet, before he had it ripped off. The helmet hitting other players was just incidental. Plus, come on, it was the punter!

Ah, that brings back memories of a punter who pretended to be a tough guy and then got shown up as a total pussy twice. (Edit: It was actually three times)

Even the L.A. Times was pretty harsh in its description of Hekker's tough-guy act followed by his cowering in fear.

EDITED to add:
It was actually three times that Mr. Tough Guy cowered in fear after taking his cheap shot. He cowered once immediately after the cheap shot when the victim of it went around to express his displeasure with it, and then again on the next punt before the victim and the victim's teammate.

And here's a clearer and more-concise video.

Last edited:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw it different. Looked to me like the other player had his facemask and was lifting his helmet off before the punter took ahold of it and swung it.