New "Draft Day" feature film will include "the Seahawks"

AgentDib

Reaction score
This dramatized Hollywood version looks like garbage aimed at fantasy football enthusiasts. There is more than enough excitement in the real NFL draft.

TXHawk

Reaction score
I'm not sure why so many people are trashing this film without seeing it. It's being produced and directed by Ivan Reitman who has a pretty good track record of making lightweight but entertaining films including Ghostbusters, Stripes, Dave, and Up In The Air. I expect Draft Day to be in that mold: nothing deep but generally entertaining.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Wont run out and see it, but mainly because I just don't go to that many movies. It has to be something special to get me to sit in a scuzzy old movie theater and eat lard covered popcorn for two hours. I can wait for this to hit DVD.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
You guys will have to tell me how it is because it looks like a burning sh*t bag

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1vka9bbx said:
Wont run out and see it, but mainly because I just don't go to that many movies. It has to be something special to get me to sit in a scuzzy old movie theater and eat lard covered popcorn for two hours. I can wait for this to hit DVD.

Who the hell is forcing you to buy popcorn?