New Fresh Files

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Is that old hispanic woman his mom or grandma? His brother seems like a really nice kid.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Grandmother, and it's clear by her accent she is Filipino.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
SDHawk":5miawosh said:

I'm just gonna take your word for it.

As a white North Dakotan living in Minnesota, believe me.

When I travel to Miami. What is Mexican, Pierro Rican, Cuban, Dominican, etc is rarely readily clear.

It's good information to have, when navigating the world, but a person is a person, in the end.

SDHawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3aqo6svl said:
SDHawk":3aqo6svl said:

I'm just gonna take your word for it.

As a white North Dakotan living in Minnesota, believe me.

When I travel to Miami. What is Mexican, Pierro Rican, Cuban, Dominican, etc is rarely readily clear.

It's good information to have, when navigating the world, but a person is a person, in the end.

Agree with you but thought it couldn't hurt to clarify.

She also says something like "We didn't eat bacon in the Philippines" or something like that.

I'm really liking Dougie Fresh. Don't know how we manage to keep him next offseason but I hope we find a way.

SDHawk

Reaction score
I watched again and she says "Your cousins in the Philippines don't get to eat bacon [...] 'grandma wrap this and send it to them!' Devon did (said) that to me, too."

bellyfat

Reaction score
Yeah Doug is half Filipino I remember he said that to Softy and on the Real Rob Report.

I saw him at Richard Sherman's Charity Softball game and he was diving for first base and stuff. Oh well, he knows what he's doing he'll have a great year this year.

Latest posts