New guy intro!

TheTeeRav

Reaction score
Hello!

Long time lurker who grew up north of Seattle in Lynnwood, now live near Denver and looking to get a little more involved. I'll stop there before this turns into a personal ad, but wanted to say hey and look forward to getting to know you all.

-Travis

The Radish

Reaction score
OUr family needs to help this poor human being lost in an area of donkey orange and Pukin Manning.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
TheTeeRav":3enhs9no said:
Hello!

Long time lurker who grew up north of Seattle in Lynnwood, now live near Denver and looking to get a little more involved. I'll stop there before this turns into a personal ad, but wanted to say hey and look forward to getting to know you all.

-Travis

Lynnwood? Another Wilson? Hmmm Travis Wilson? :hmmmm: I thought maybe Ann or Nancy, but I guess they have a long-lost brother? :2:

OP
OP
T

TheTeeRav

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes! Denver is decent. Pretty hospitable all things considering. Hoping to catch Denver/Seattle in Seattle next season! (Wife is a Broncos fan) but need to experience a home game for a change.

Thanks everyone!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Welcome to the family ...
How can we help convert the wife to a Hawks fan?
I think you should give her a RW jersey for x-mas.

ivotuk

Reaction score
THat's an intro? I was expecting a song, flashing lights, magicians, clowns (me), etc. Try to do better next time! :zzzzz:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ivotuk":3itkyxiq said:
THat's an intro? I was expecting a song, flashing lights, magicians, clowns (me), etc. Try to do better next time! :zzzzz:

:thcocktail: :kool-aid: :jd: :icon_new: :fam: :domotwak: :spaz: :thmusik36: :229031_victory: :192214: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs: :179422: :229031_thewave: :curious:

OP
OP
T

TheTeeRav

Reaction score
Ha Seahawkfan80. Stole the words right out of my wife.

Funny thing about the Wilson jersey. My brother got me one for my bday two seeks back to go along with my Sherman. Believe it or not, she proudly wears it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It's because Wilson is the kind man EVERY woman dreams about knowing even without the football thing. He hits all the checkmarks.

Latest posts