New helmet? KPL gives us a hint.

BeanieHawk

Reaction score
Call me old school...but I like our current digs..no need to change anything again....in the NFL we have some unique color combo's on our uniform n helmets. Let's keep it that way!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
12thman.garydrake":36m5je5a said:
I like it. Its silverish grey like. I like how it says seahawks on the forehead piece. So excited to get this season started. Lets go draft!!!
The "Seahawks" on the forehead center piece isn't new.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
That is just the home helmet. It's not a new uniform.

The difference is it's a new style of helmet -- I think all the teams are getting them. But it's just a trick of the light. Not a new 'gun metal' design. You can even see the lights reflecting.

You don't change the helmet anyway in color rush. Just the rest of the uniform.

muxpux

Reaction score
The helmets can't change. That's why Green Bays acme packers helmets now are yellow (they just remove the logo) they used to be brown. Helmets can't change.

Basis4day

Reaction score
muxpux":as7mwsin said:
The helmets can't change. That's why Green Bays acme packers helmets now are yellow (they just remove the logo) they used to be brown. Helmets can't change.

Yup. Personally i think it's just different lighting. Granted they could have changed the rule (which seems way too soon the way they're trying to cover their butts over concussions). Or they have a really good decal to change the helmet color.

McGruff

Reaction score
Slick":3mgeqqii said:
Maybe it is the new VICIS helmet that is developed here in Seattle.

I hope and I wish. Someone needs to be willing to embrace that technology, but I wonder if the NFL is too tied to the big name companies to step out and do something revolutionary.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
I think you're all missing the point. KPL was obviously letting the word get out that the Hawks will be playing in red Under Armour uniforms this year.