New Madden Video: Seahawks scoring on niners (Skins too)

dunceface

Reaction score
Shows RW3 and RGIII runnin TDs in on the glitterpants D and BEASTMODE smashin thru a bunch of em too...GO HAWKS

posted yesterday

[youtube]-VWVSwEtJQU[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/-VWVSwEtJQU

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I saw this during the live EA E3 press coverage yesterday. I nearly shed a tear at the beauty of them showing that Wilson TD dive. They gave the Seahawks a lot of love.

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":291l1neo said:
I saw this during the live EA E3 press coverage yesterday. I nearly shed a tear at the beauty of them showing that Wilson TD dive. They gave the Seahawks a lot of love.

IT WAS GLORIOUS
Tumblr mf1ddpZlHm1rwt0uq

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Even fake RW3 dominates. Hopefully they get his model right this time. The last game they just picked one at random and it looks nothing like him.

kearly

Reaction score
Their model for Lynch is way off. Looks much more like Sidney Rice. Otherwise, awesome.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Madden 13 was so awful. Just unplayable. I went right back to Madden 10 and All-Pro Football 2K8 after about two days of tripping over an ankle and crumpling to the ground on every Marshawn Lynch run. I hope they fixed the collision engine for Madden 14 or 25 or whatever.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
RGIII @54 seconds -looks like he got a concussion diving into the endzone. and Beastmode right after that, when was the last time he jumped around and pump his fist after a td. He usually gets up, slowly walks to the sideline, flexing one arm.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2ud9w9vf said:
Madden will never be as good as Super Tecmo Bowl.

I still think there's a market for that game with updated rosters every year. A market for one at least.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Seanhawk":361fephc said:
JSeahawks":361fephc said:
Madden will never be as good as Super Tecmo Bowl.

I still think there's a market for that game with updated rosters every year. A market for one at least.

I havnt played a video game in probably five years, but if they came out with that i'd be first in line to buy it.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Good grief. Video game graphics have gotten entirely bad ass.

tubbs51

Reaction score
Not surprised. Remember MS is based out of Redmond WA and Balmer is a huge sports fan... 1+1+?

Still pretty cool. I'm a reluctant fan of Madden. I say that because i want an NFL game but madden always lets me down eventually. :/

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
They should have made FedEx more realistic -- have the players ankle deep in brown slime, put a couple of barnyard animals wandering onto the field, and plant a couple of stray, half-buried cinderblocks in the "grass."