New Rams Coach: Sean McVay

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":11rco9q2 said:
RedAlice":11rco9q2 said:
Who do you think is going to be the Niners coach?

and, no way in Hell would McVay have gone to StL. He not a stupid kid.
Lol.

My money would be on Josh McDaniels, although I do know that Ned York has spoken often with Mike Shanahan. Then again, the senior Shanahan would probably warn Kyle to run as fast as he can away from York and PaRAThe. Which is another reason of why I think it's McDaniels, who may not have as many shots at a complete rebuild given his meltdown in Denver.

I so hope you are right! I want McD to have the Niners. Mostly cuz I think he will ultimately be really bad, but will make the Niners better than they have been recently. It's like a little Frankenstein experiment. Will be fun.

I am very concerned Kyle might go to your Niners. That would actually make you a better team.

chris98251

Reaction score
The problem with the 49ers is no GM, Yorks history, a Veteran Coach will want to know who he is working with, or have Power to control personnel.

It's why any coach worth anything doesn't go there, only coaches that may look are those that are on the outside looking in and a college coach like Harbaugh who wants to prove something at the highest level.

A young coach that has promise will not want to go someplace where he may lose a chance to be successful, the one and done since Harbaugh left isn't a good sign.