NEW Real Rob Report - Off Season Workout at The Yard

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Didn't dangeruss just make a pledge at a high school to not text and drive!? yet here he is on the phone while driving! Scandalous!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, he wasn't texting. Looked like he was on speaker, too.

hawk45

Reaction score
I wish Turbo had the biggest legs on the team. Marshawn's biceps are just normal big but he drags guys behind him like they're chained to a semi.

Like Turbs, like his hands, he does truck *some* but he has a way to go to be as effective as Beef Mo.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
One of the longer episodes. There is going to be some tough competition for the 5th WR spot and 3rd TE spot this year.

2,800 rushing yards between Lynch and Turbin is a crazy high goal but if we get some early leads and teams are scared of getting beat over the top we could get close.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":29cr9bk0 said:
I enjoyed the "weight room" exercises there at the end. No doubt......Robert has the biggest biceps on the team!!

He made Rice look like a shrimp! This has to be my favorite RRR as well. Loved the comment "When it comes time for this guy to get paid...whoooo! I'm gonna be his best friend." Like the new TE here's hoping those giant hands can catch!

BigMeach

Reaction score
In the vid background you can see Darren Fells one handing a ball like its a golf ball.

dunceface

Reaction score
FEEL UUUUUUUUU!!!
I love the chemistry our team has! Just like me and my smartass friends hangin out

FIZZLE!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Fells is a HUGE dude, I mean just a massive frame.

The car ride was pretty good. It should be a commercial of some kind. RW, driving the team to work while they are all getting their rap on.

They gotta get Mayhem to raise the 12th man flag now. At least make some special guest appearances.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
dunceface":2tm1wgkr said:
FEEL UUUUUUUUU!!!
I love the chemistry our team has! Just like me and my smartass friends hangin out

FIZZLE!

Indeed, they behave like the group of guys I am part of. Flipping shit sometimes, but very fun with it. This is a really tight unit. PC probably loves it. Keeping the boys happy.

There has to be other players on other teams thinking about doing it, but RRR is getting publicity like crazy. I hope MikeRob plays and works hard enough to retire a Seahawk, because he has embedded himself to the team quite deep.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Man Russ is 100 percent in charge of this team not that we didnt know, but even driving the van to the practice field.

Speaking of vans was that Marshawns van they were rolling in?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
TLD0550":no2ab8g1 said:
Man Russ is 100 percent in charge of this team not that we didnt know, but even driving the van to the practice field.

Speaking of vans was that Marshawns van they were rolling in?

Umm...that wasn't a van, it was an SUV of some sort. Plus there were no skittles laying around in it.