New Real Rob Report (Training Camp 2013)

SDHawk

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":3nvueddf said:
Interesting thing to point out... at 11:05 I think they're talking to Toomer and I'm pretty sure he's wearing a Dolphins hat. It's not a regular Dolphins logo, I have only been able to find one other hat on the internetz that had the same type of logo. You can clearly see the start of "Dolphins" embroidered on the side of the hat as well. Begin Kaepernick-like fan meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... JK.

http://shop.pinkdolphinonline.com/collections/hats-1

May have worn it to mock Kaep, but it's no Fins cap.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
MrCarey":2yldo68h said:
People getting their panties in a bunch about a dude rapping about smoking weed is just silly.

Well they have a reason to. He is an NFL player and NFL players are role models and it's against NFL rules to test positive for drugs..Plus rap is all about credibilty, if you gonna spit about fake stuff people are gonna call u out on it and call u a fake ass rapper. Majority of people who raps wants to live up to what they rap about instead of being called a fraud...Do I think Christine Michael smoke weed..? I don't know. Probably and more than likely I believe he does or done it in the past. Would it surprise me..? No it wouldn't.

we live in a state that legalize recreational use of marijuana and it's only a matter of time before a professional athlete gets busted, remember I said that...

blue 22

Reaction score
If anyone should rap it should be chris clemons... he look like MC Ren

Basis4day

Reaction score
dopeboy206":z3ajvkz9 said:
MrCarey":z3ajvkz9 said:
People getting their panties in a bunch about a dude rapping about smoking weed is just silly.

Well they have a reason to. He is an NFL player and NFL players are role models and it's against NFL rules to test positive for drugs..Plus rap is all about credibilty, if you gonna spit about fake stuff people are gonna call u out on it and call u a fake ass rapper. Majority of people who raps wants to live up to what they rap about instead of being called a fraud...Do I think Christine Michael smoke weed..? I don't know. Probably and more than likely I believe he does or done it in the past. Would it surprise me..? No it wouldn't.

we live in a state that legalize recreational use of marijuana and it's only a matter of time before a professional athlete gets busted, remember I said that...

Von Miller?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Safe to say Michael is no Rhodes scholar.

Though I couldn't care less whether he smokes pot or not, I'm probably not as impressionable as the 8 yr old birthday boy shown earlier in the report that undoubtedly watched the entire show. If the kid's parent, I'd offer this: "See son...pot makes you dumb. Christine Michael vs Chris Clemons, which one was smart enough to abbreviate his name to Chris"?

Hey...it's an 8 yr old. Might buy the parents a little time. ; )

Smoking pot is no longer anti-establishment or cool. Spread the word. Good job Mr. Clemons.

BTW...love the RRR...but didn't Hass actually start this stuff years ago?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Basis4day":g7a3lje7 said:
dopeboy206":g7a3lje7 said:
MrCarey":g7a3lje7 said:

Von Miller?

And its legal in Colorado too. Ask Von Miller. lol

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Throwdown":3q77lt79 said:
I will say, I love when Clemons gets on these too, don't even know why.

I agree, Clem is so entertaining for what little he normally says on the RRR.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
SDHawk":2mpyq8t8 said:
JGfromtheNW":2mpyq8t8 said:
Interesting thing to point out... at 11:05 I think they're talking to Toomer and I'm pretty sure he's wearing a Dolphins hat. It's not a regular Dolphins logo, I have only been able to find one other hat on the internetz that had the same type of logo. You can clearly see the start of "Dolphins" embroidered on the side of the hat as well. Begin Kaepernick-like fan meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... JK.

PinkDolphin is a huge streetwear brand, a lot of rappers and r&b artist wear and promote it. Don't see much people in Seattle wear it, but it's a alright brand, quite expensive and limited though.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
SE174":2s2a16su said:
OkieHawk":2s2a16su said:
Stephen SeaHawking":2s2a16su said:
Largent80 said:
Guy is a-scared of B.B.......He comes off as a pussy.
Dude, everyone in the NFL is scared of BB

I think most fans would be scared of meeting BB. The dude is huge!
I met him. Called him a bitch to his face. :cool:

:grin:

Pics or it didn't happen. :mrgreen:

emurri

Reaction score
quote="Largent80"]Guy is a-scared of B.B.......He comes off as a pussy.[/quote]
Dude, everyone in the NFL is scared of BB[/quote]

I think most fans would be scared of meeting BB. The dude is huge![/quote]
I met him. Called him a bitch to his face. :cool:

:grin:[/quote]

Pics or it didn't happen. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Hell, we need video and the hospital bills!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Is it illegal to rap about smoking weed? Last I checked the nfl doesn't suspend for that.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
SDHawk":1pnkw48g said:
JGfromtheNW":1pnkw48g said:

Ahhhh, good call!

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Blitzer88":urjuhif2 said:
Throwdown":urjuhif2 said:
I will say, I love when Clemons gets on these too, don't even know why.

I agree, Clem is so entertaining for what little he normally says on the RRR.

Clem is great. He's like the Red Forman of the locker room. Kinda grouchy, doesn't say much, but will call out people for acting like dumbasses.

MoneyLynch24

Reaction score
Beastmode is looking a little soft there! But as long as he's putting up numbers I'm cool with it! :snack:

dbmack

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2gekl52a said:
My favorite part of this one was imagining Marshawn as a baby sitter. I bet he'd be fun.
According to this article, he does.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articl...r’s-lead/64d377e0-9657-40bd-89a2-e3feab936314
“My kids love Marshawn,” said Robinson, who then added the forehead-slapper. “He’ll come babysit whenever I need him.”

Really? Marshawn Lynch, the Beast Mode-running, Skittles-popping back who can strike fear in a 250-pound linebacker babysitting?

“He’ll come babysit, and actually sit,” Robinson said. “It scared me at first. But he’ll come over and my kids love him.”