NEW REAL ROB

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":2fsmk503 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Harper did not make the team.

Based on a joke interview? That's pretty weak. Let's at least wait until training camp before we call our 4th round pick a bust.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Winston Guy cracks me up. You know they rip on him because they like him. I would not want to run into BB in a dark alley.

blue 22

Reaction score
When mike rob and sherm say "Championship!" It reminded me of men on film from in living color. haha

Attachment

bestfightstory

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":2dbkg2jw said:
EastCoastHawksFan":2dbkg2jw said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Harper did not make the team.

Based on a joke interview? That's pretty weak. Let's at least wait until training camp before we call our 4th round pick a bust.

And here we see, illustrated clearly, the basic difference between coasts, East and West. Well done, gentlemen. Well done.

Axx

Reaction score
lmao, i love watching BB troll winston.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
"Predator" got sympathy from me. I would NOT want BB on my head for anything! Dude's a straight-up thug on the field and in the locker room. And I use that term with love and respect. And fear.

SDHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":jjlbocls said:
I doubt he's that insecure, most pro athletes are not lacking in confidence.

You missed an important qualifier, he's insecure next to BB. Most pro athletes are lacking in confidence next to BB.

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
I don't think he was shoulder sniffin, I think he was leaning into Sherm to say "help me out brotha" about freestylin, and kinda hiding his talking from the camera. You can hear him mumble something, I just can't make it out.
Loved Winfield! Dang!!!! Champeeeeonshippppp!

conman14

Reaction score
Ballymena, N Ireland / Loughborough, England
In a few of the episodes last year, it looked like Winston was trying to fit in with Sherman. I think it was the Pranks and Costumes episode where Sherm completely burned him. The other rookies looked to be themselves and it was fine, but with Winston it looks like he's trying to prove himself to everyone.

hawker84

Reaction score
2ndRowSista":3312vv2a said:
I don't think he was shoulder sniffin, I think he was leaning into Sherm to say "help me out brotha" about freestylin, and kinda hiding his talking from the camera. You can hear him mumble something, I just can't make it out.
Loved Winfield! Dang!!!! Champeeeeonshippppp!

After watching it again, i think you're right, you can kind of make him out saying something, and Sherm leans in to hear better, then repy's..

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":u4a2lesy said:
Do you think that this video was taken before or after an OTA? Perhaps, an "off day"?

most of these are filmed during the down-time between practices and film/meetings, so it was likely in the middle of an OTA day.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
conman14":2fgrxaud said:
In a few of the episodes last year, it looked like Winston was trying to fit in with Sherman. I think it was the Pranks and Costumes episode where Sherm completely burned him. The other rookies looked to be themselves and it was fine, but with Winston it looks like he's trying to prove himself to everyone.

"YOU ARE NOT MY PROTEGE."

That had me on the floor last season. Probably the funniest RRR moment of the year. Sherm hooked him up with a "my brotha" segment on a later episode to make it up to him. Leadership!

SDHawk

Reaction score
conman14":2w9n3flm said:
What was it that Earl Thomas said when everyone started laughing? I couldn't make it out :(

Mike Rob was talking about how ET needed to "get dirty in the box". ET was just making a case that he could play closer to the LOS and he can dish out his fair share of pain. Apparently, Mike Rob knows full well how hard ET can hit. It just seems ET lost his train of thought and ran out of things to say.

Sherman evidently wants no part of ET's "box".

Laloosh

Reaction score
Winston... Just be yourself man.

Love the RRR!