Next destination for Russell Wilson?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
If he's gonna go **** over another club - my vote's the Stealers!!!!!!!

C'mon Russ - you'll love Pittsburgh - it's 'just like LA' - except - well, you know in an armpit of the universe kinda opposite nothing like LA at all kinda way - but seriously - you could afford 28 bathrooms there!!!! Maybe even 36!!!!!! You could have a bathroom for every day of the month! The real estate market is in the crapper!

Now the most important question: If he ended up with the Stealers - WHAT would his tagline be?!?! What's the Pittsburgh equivalent of "Let's Ride!"

Too funny. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm hungry. I could use a DangerWich!
Stealer nation, let's pound!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Wherever he goes as a starter, there will be a first or second round understudy underneath him.

RiverDog

Reaction score
He's not ever getting another ring He's lucky he got one and he's purely radioactive now.
I'd bet against him, too. If Russell hasn't changed by now, odds are that he won't in the limited number of years he has left.

As far as him being radioactive, that's certainly true from a Seahawks and Broncos perspective, but he may not be as objectionable to other fan bases, at least not until he throws his first interception or takes his first sack. If he goes somewhere and the team wins, their fans won't care about his baggage.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'd bet against him, too. If Russell hasn't changed by now, odds are that he won't in the limited number of years he has left.

As far as him being radioactive, that's certainly true from a Seahawks and Broncos perspective, but he may not be as objectionable to other fan bases, at least not until he throws his first interception or takes his first sack or gets his first OC or HC fired. If he goes somewhere and the team wins, their fans won't care about his baggage.
Edited for completeness. :)

RiverDog

Reaction score
Wherever he goes as a starter, there will be a first or second round understudy underneath him.
Yup. That's why my money is on the Pats. They're sitting on the #2 overall and with a new head coach, he'll likely want a rookie QBOTF formed to his own mold.

chris98251

Reaction score
He wants a ring, Pats are not close, he will have to manage things carefully to BS his way into a starting job on a contender. Pittsburgh would be ideal for him, but Rooneys can smell what the Russ is cooking I think.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

As far as him being radioactive, that's certainly true from a Seahawks and Broncos perspective, but he may not be as objectionable to other fan bases, at least not until he throws his first interception or takes his first sack. If he goes somewhere and the team wins, their fans won't care about his baggage.

It will be hard for Russ to resist himself. Look what he did showing up with security entourage at the sb so that he could lip sync a song, ironic as Ciara actually sings.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Just because Taylor likes actual HoF guys don't be bringing Ciara into the discussion of Fake Russ. It's really says it all when everyone including myself prefer a 100% scrub like Geno over Russ. TLC said it best.

Personally I think you better try and beat Love or Purdy out of a job but problem is every NFL team and fan knows don't let Russ go to the right. Even the Swifties that are Seahawks fans know this, trust me they definitely exist.

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Just because Taylor likes actual HoF guys don't be bringing Ciara into the discussion of Fake Russ. It's really says it all when everyone including myself prefer a 100% scrub like Geno over Russ. TLC said it best.

Ciara predates this conversation, and I didn’t mention Taylor at all. Why do you feel compelled to? Why are you injecting that you’re a Swiftie in multiple nfl threads? Maybe just start a thread in Entertainment about how she’s your icon of femininity.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ciara predates this conversation, and I didn’t mention Taylor at all. Why do you feel compelled to? Why are you injecting that you’re a Swiftie in multiple nfl threads? Maybe just start a thread in Entertainment about how she’s your icon of femininity.
Because he's a fake like her you mad girl? Seems Ciara might be yours? Just checking and letting you know millions of females are both NFL fans and Taylor fans not so much Ciara fans usually never cared about some girl group B singer that dresses and acts horrible. Personally I was really sad Russ went Hollywood but to each their own I guess?

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Because he's a fake like her you mad girl? Seems Ciara might be yours? Just checking and letting you know millions of females are both NFL fans and Taylor fans not so much Ciara fans usually never cared about some girl group B singer that dresses and acts horrible. Personally I was really sad Russ went Hollywood but to each their own I guess?

Yeah, millions of girls like Taylor Swift. She’s a worldwide phenom.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He can start a podcast with Sherm from jail.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Karma, in this case, truly is a b*tch. If he didn't burn his bridges with Schneider, Seahawks would be ideal for him. Wilson can do most of the things Geno can do, and some Geno can't. Geno and Russell would be bridge QB, but Wilson at 1.5mil or whatever would be cheaper than Geno. In Seattle, he will have help from realtor Lockett, a security blanket.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Here too - No Steelers for Me3

In two years, Russell Wilson went from a prime FA that teams willingly gave up multiple 1st round picks for, to the village jester that no one wants even at minimum wage. This is really really sad.

His baseball agent works to his disadvantage in this case too, this agent has no connections with teams, and the way he worked with the Seahawks and Broncos probably turned off many teams too.

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Well at his next stop, Russ should NOT be putting his baggage on display. Payton made Denver and Russ in particular tone down their socials and their antics. His next coach will expect the same.

The other thing any coach needs to realize is that he, coach, needs to make his offense basically two guys Russ throws to plus the check down. Russ will also have to have a decent running game and a better than average o line to even have a chance at 9-8.

Latest posts