Next Lynch?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
With this FO I would not be surprised if the next Lynch is in the draft. We have a very nice stable at RB and Lynch is Super reliable. I give Marshawn at least 2 more years. He has played with those back problems since day 1 and has looked Super Human in doing so.

I kind of see PC bringing in a RB every year for a look. It is his bread and butter. This team was established by Lynch, so they have set the bar very high.

kearly

Reaction score
SDHawk":13yksi50 said:
Bigpumpkin":13yksi50 said:
Washington's Stankey just announced that he is coming out.

Not really impressed with him.

Stankey is stanky, I agree.

Bishop Sankey though? Stud. A better version of Gio Bernard. Too bad he doesn't really fit Tom Cable. He'd be a great pickup for a team like Detroit, Denver, or Kansas City though.

I doubt we'll see Seattle draft a RB. Their RB stable is bursting at the seams right now.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
If PC wants to stockpile a RB on the practice squad (probably a good idea), a later round/UDFA RB with a somewhat similar game to beast-mode may be:
RB-Antonio Andrews, Western Kentucky, 6-0, 219, 2013: 267/1730/16 td's, 6.5 per carry + 41 rec. for 478 yds.

Guardian

Reaction score
I like watching Crowell run, but I'd also like to see him fight the defenders with greater body balance and leg drive.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Kybowen7":x3pbajbq said:
I say we wait for marshawn lynch little brother

I don't think any D1 teams even gave him an offer. But his cousin just signed with Oregon to play corner.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Lynch, Ware, Michael. Ware has the most similar running style to beast mode that I've ever seen. He also got more playing time this year than Michael for a reason.

OP
OP
SDHawk

SDHawk

Reaction score
bbsplitter":1djhgt1g said:
Lynch, Ware, Michael. Ware has the most similar running style to beast mode that I've ever seen. He also got more playing time this year than Michael for a reason.

I think Ware has power, but doesnt have any wiggle or burst. His future is at FB where Coleman has taken an early lead.

I dont think the Hawks are long for Turbin.

Michael is clearly the way forward but it doesn't hurt to have an insurance policy.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
SDHawk":1gjcyzxi said:
bbsplitter":1gjcyzxi said:

I think Ware has power, but doesnt have any wiggle or burst. His future is at FB where Coleman has taken an early lead.

I dont think the Hawks are long for Turbin.

Michael is clearly the way forward but it doesn't hurt to have an insurance policy.

No wiggle or burst..? I'm confused, same spencer ware?
[youtube]_8Hfl0SlXRQ[/youtube]

OP
OP
SDHawk

SDHawk

Reaction score
I remember posting that video here right after we drafted him. Highlights are deceiving. The guy has something like 4.6 speed and doesn't have the lateral quickness to make defenders miss. Good player for sure but not one that can replace marshawn. At least in my own mind.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I guess here will do. Does anyone rate Tim Flanders? Saw him in the Easy West shrine game.

Latest posts