Next QB to win it all that hasn't...

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":3d9ilpn3 said:
Maulbert":3d9ilpn3 said:
Rex":3d9ilpn3 said:
SuperMan28":3d9ilpn3 said:
Really irks me so many talking heads are high on Bradford when all they did was bash the guy while he was in STL.

I can't argue with Andrew Luck. But I think Nick Foles has a better chance than Palmer. (Not sure if my homerism is shining through, here. I just don't think Palmer can stay healthy or is even all that good anymore.)

I'd put Romo over Luck, anyhow. Indi is just such a weak team. They're just too clean. I don't think Luck will ever beat out Brady or Flacco, either. Just me.

Luck is overrated, that ticks me off too. Media crowned him from day 1.

Rams destroyed Indy with Luck at QB. Strongest all around performance by the Rams in a decade.

That long between good games is what happens when you have 4 winning seasons in 25 years like the Rams have. Guess that's why you feel so at home with Fisher as their coach, Rex.

You better be around when the Rams beat the Seahawks and not whine to the moderators to save your sorry hide from the abuse it deserves. :th2thumbs:

17-3 over the last 10 years. Keep chirping. I know you'll dissappear into the ether until next offseason after week 1.

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":g19syxcg said:
17-3 over the last 10 years. Keep chirping. I know you'll dissappear into the ether until next offseason after week 1.

Only from your whining otherwise I'll be here. :th2thumbs:

drdiags

Reaction score
As much as I hate the Vikings behind the whole "Poison Pill" crap, I think I could see the list's #6 pick of Teddy Bridgewater. Seems like poetic justice that the sorry Vikings finally get the Football Gods to let them overcome that 0-4 SB record.

I think the Buffalo Bills will get a chance soon to do something about their 0-4 curse as well.

Rex

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2ro168us said:
Trrrroy":2ro168us said:
Tannahill would be my choice. That Miami team has some talent.
Yeah that may be true but they have the same problem the Rams have....a bad head coach.

Fisher is an excellent head coach. Just ask Pete Carroll. :th2thumbs:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Well considering SBXLVIII was won by THE LOB I'm going with Russell Wilson to win it all this year. :mrgreen:

Latest posts