NFC offensive Player of the Week

sutz

Reaction score
Wow! Didn't expect that, but Congrats K9! You da man!

kidhawk

Reaction score

I'm pretty much always surprised when our guys get these nods. I will say though, it was earned with 2 TDs and around 150 yards. Great offensive output by him Sunday. Especially considering the touches we gave to Charbonnet as well.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm pretty much always surprised when our guys get these nods. I will say though, it was earned with 2 TDs and around 150 yards. Great offensive output by him Sunday. Especially considering the touches we gave to Charbonnet as well.
Well, I was just thinking that K9 didn't run up all of those 150 yards. Those awards are usually stat driven. Not saying that K9 didn't deserve a game ball or anything. He played his ass off. Like you, I don't expect our guys to get that kind of recognition very often.

bileever

Reaction score
Well, I was just thinking that K9 didn't run up all of those 150 yards. Those awards are usually stat driven. Not saying that K9 didn't deserve a game ball or anything. He played his ass off. Like you, I don't expect our guys to get that kind of recognition very often.
Actually, he did. He had 97 yards rushing and 59 yard receiving. Total yards = 156. Plus two TDs.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
He was definitely a dark horse for the PoW award but the kid looked like the second coming of Marshall Faulk out there. His acceleration is something else and really catches a lot of defenders off guard, forcing them to close in on the ball from bad angles.

Ruminator

Reaction score
He was definitely a dark horse for the PoW award but the kid looked like the second coming of Marshall Faulk out there. His acceleration is something else and really catches a lot of defenders off guard, forcing them to close in on the ball from bad angles.
Awesome! Our O is suddenly quite lethal.

kidhawk

Reaction score

I didn't mean 150 yards rushing, but he had it combined with receiving. He's done well out of the backfield as a receiver too.