NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Seahawks-Dolphins - Miami has no chance in this game.

Seahawks

Cardinals-Patriots - would love to pick the Patsies, but it'll be ugly without Brady.

Cardinals

Rams-Niners - I expect the Rams to win. We're favored, we're the better team and unlike the Vikings last year, we're not traveling very far in another time zone to play a late Monday Night Game. Having said all that, Jeff Fisher is the coach of the Rams which makes this a no brainer.

Niners

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Rams Niners game will be the dumpster fire game of the week, two god awful offenses trying their hardest to make it into FG range to see who can win 9-6.

Hawks win
Cards win
Rams win FG fest

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":3tc85tkm said:
Did Ringless die from not getting one?

Hawks
Cards
Rams

Ringless told us at the end of last season that he was going to be more busy with other endeavors in his personal life and so less active here for awhile.

He's around a bit.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Chart is added.

Please check the chart week 1 to make sure I have your name spelled correctly and that your picks are correct.

You can join this game at any time all year, but you only get 1 point for each correct winner you pick per the rules and zero for any you missed. Picks must be in before any given game starts.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hawks - W
Rams - W
Cards - W (Tom Brady isn't playing, after all).

LolaRox

Reaction score
:irishdrinkers:
RedAlice":rgou4cpf said:
Chart is added.

Please check the chart week 1 to make sure I have your name spelled correctly and that your picks are correct.

You can join this game at any time all year, but you only get 1 point for each correct winner you pick per the rules and zero for any you missed. Picks must be in before any given game starts.

Thank you, RedAlice, for doing this. :irishdrinkers:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
LolaRox":3sbsrxvb said:
:irishdrinkers:
RedAlice":3sbsrxvb said:
Chart is added.

Thank you, RedAlice, for doing this. :irishdrinkers:
:ditto: Very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.