NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
For Week 15:

Rams win (Hawks lose) => .Net meltdown...then they realize they will be in playoffs and shrug it off
Cards win
(Niners lose)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
S, (C), (F)

Dotnet meltdown is gonna happen anyway....Bartman. Even if we win. LOL But only 3 weeks left. dangit. Prolly not enuff time to make a run.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Changing my picks - just can't see the Hawks dropping this game after the last couple of losses over 3 games

For Week 15:

Hawks win (Rams lose)
Cards win
(Niners lose)

Fade

Reaction score
WEEK 15: S, (F), C

Seahawks over Rams.
Falcons over 49ers.
Cardinals over Saints. (I may change this pick later in the week. If I do it will be with a new post.)

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
After reminding all of you earlier, I forgot to get my pick for tonight in.

It was gonna be R, so I get the exact same 0.

Congrats on taking the NFCW!!!!! All while in your jammies. :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Short of someone really gambling successfully, we are down to two games deciding this in the regular season. Cards/ Saints this week and Rams/Cards week 17.

I'm sticking with the reasonable, but risky gamble of Cards dropping this one to the Saints, although game theory might suggest that I should go with a Cards win to guarantee I can't drop out of the top spot this week.

Playing for the win today.

Geaux Saints.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2t1vw44i said:
Short of someone really gambling successfully, we are down to two games deciding this in the regular season. Cards/ Saints this week and Rams/Cards week 17.

I'm sticking with the reasonable, but risky gamble of Cards dropping this one to the Saints, although game theory might suggest that I should go with a Cards win to guarantee I can't drop out of the top spot this week.

Geaux Saints.

Nicely done.

:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Are we extending this into the playoffs for NFC West teams (lol as if anyone but the Seahawks this year) that are playing in the postseason, or does it end with the conclusion of week 17?

Just curious.

A

Anonymous

RedAlice":3692iwzv said:
bigskydoc":3692iwzv said:

Geaux Saints.

Nicely done.

:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

Yes, very nice call, BSD!

Updated chart, Alice?

No way I'm catching up, but I gotta go with logic and reason this week.

Week 16 picks:

S (C)
R (F)

Status
Not open for further replies.