NFC West being embarrassing today

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Marvin49":2jmb9vn5 said:
Ramfan128":2jmb9vn5 said:
Welp, I will not be watching the Rams next week. And I never miss a game, for anything.

But going from 10 PT start at New Orleans to 10 PT start at New England? With this awful defense and lead by the worst coach in the NFL? Yikes.

Need a mental health break after watching too much of a Jeff Fisher coached team. Only 5 more games until he's gone.

Funny....my biggest fears is the Niners WINNING a game. They have Chicago this week and I fear them playing themselves out of the Myles Garrett Sweepstakes.

Might not matter though...I don't think the Browns will win a single game. Sucks to have a chance to go 1-15 and that doesn't secure you the first pick of the draft. LOL.

If we had our first round pick, it would be more tolerable. But we don't.

I was happy watching Goff though, he played pretty well.

drdiags

Reaction score
The NFC West "Oh No! We suck again!"

I guess the NFC East and AFC West are the two new "Best division" in their perspective conferences. I knew the Seahawks were in trouble when the fans start talking about how the second half of the season wasn't that bad afterall. Dilfer's Cowboys comment was the final KOD for my team.

On to the Panthers. The OP probably should have waited until the day was over before talking smack about the rest of the division. DOOH!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
drdiags":30gj1up0 said:
The NFC West "Oh No! We suck again!"

I guess the NFC East and AFC West are the two new "Best division" in their perspective conferences. I knew the Seahawks were in trouble when the fans start talking about how the second half of the season wasn't that bad afterall. Dilfer's Cowboys comment was the final KOD for my team.

On to the Panthers. The OP probably should have waited until the day was over before talking smack about the rest of the division. DOOH!

Very great points Doc. Dunno what the rest of the season is for us now. Situations happen. Heck that last game this season may be worth more now.....after all that is what parody is all about, right???

P.S. There are no spelling errors on this post.