NFC West Pick The Winners

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Week 10:

R (this game scared me before Watson went down)
S
F

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Crap....I forgot week 8....
Week 9:
S
F
R
(C)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Think about this, fellow Seahawks fans. The Cardinals are ahead of us if we lose this Thursday, and we're in 3rd place in our own division 10 weeks into the season.

S
R
F

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Week 10

S (C)
R
F

Picking the Niners over the Giants shows how badly the players hate their coach in NY, because the Niners are in bad shape right now.

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1veqquoy said:
Interesting; you think we drop back down to Earth against a Palmer-less Cardinals team, huh?

Perhaps, I was just trolling. Who knows?

We came crashing back to earth a week earlier than expected, but look at the stats.

437 yards (289 passing and 148 rushing), 22 first downs, 6 sacks and 11 QB hits, held the Skins to 51 yards rushing (though we gave up 193 passing). 32 minutes TOP.

This game came down to things that are unlikely to be repeated. 3 missed field goals, 16 penalties for 138 yards, and 2 INTs by Wilson. Just about every good team has the occasional, questionable stinker, and we will be 8-3 when Philly comes to town. Unfortunately, the road to the Super Bowl will go through Lincoln field.

When the Rams come to visit they will be at 10-3 and we will be at 9-4 at worst. A win against them gives us the division as we both end the year at 12-4.

Final week 10 predictions.

S (C)
R
F

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3ibxa3g1 said:
RolandDeschain":3ibxa3g1 said:
Interesting; you think we drop back down to Earth against a Palmer-less Cardinals team, huh?

Perhaps, I was just trolling. Who knows?

We came crashing back to earth a week earlier than expected, but look at the stats.
Lol - well, good job on the early prediction, I wanted to hang myself at the end of that game. I'm also not sure that the field goal portion is unlikely to be repeated, if we keep Walsh. Dude is not mentally confident in his game and that goes double now that he just missed three in a row.

We better...

Hqdefault

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I don't doubt that Walsh is damaged goods, and won't be in the NFL next year, unless Tom Cable is making special teams personnel decisions now, but I don't see him going 0-fer in another game either. We are going to lead the league in penalties again this year, but I doubt we see another absolute atrocity this year. Wilson got his annual regular season interception fest out of the way, so we probably won't see that again.