NFC West Pick The Winners

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2zz7a0sf said:
If the Niners manage to beat the Eagles, I'll have some serious trolling material for my Philly friend. :lol:

...That being said, boy, is that looking damned unlikely right now.

I don't think it will happen, but football gods willing - this IS the upset of the year I would love to see.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Week 8

I want to go against the grain and take the Niners..................but I just don't see any chance for them.

S
(F)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
No such luck, Alice. Seahawks are now in the driver's seat of the NFC West, right where they should be. 8)

Week 9:

R
F
S

Niners finally get their first win against a hapless Cardinals team w/o a QB.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
week 9 -

S
R
F (C) - The Niners are eventually going to win a game this season. This game looks as good as a chance they will have to do that.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Week 9

S
R
C (F)

I was tempted to bust out a Giants upset here, but they are just having too much turmoil and inconsistency.

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Week 8 results. Another record week for perfect picks.

For week 9, it looks like the NFCW dumpster fire game of the week will cause some shakeup in the rankings. Pretty even mix of picks for the Cards and the Digits.

WARNING. Next week's Seahawks Cardinals game is on Thursday. Be sure to get your picks in before kickoff. Week 10 picks are likely to be critical in the ultimate outcome given the potential for a Rams loss and a Niners victory.

Picks can be made at any time, just be sure to identify which week your picks are for, if you are picking for a non-current week.

Week8 Results
tiny image hosting

Week 10
C
(R)
F

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think you mean week nine at the bottom of your post, bigskydoc. :) Week 10's first game isn't for another seven days.