NFC West Pick The Winners

Ramfan128

Reaction score
(N)
(C)
S

I'm starting to think the Rams SHOULD win Sunday. Seahawks are injured, OL is still a mess, which should theoretically be good for our underperforming defense.

But from what I've seen from the Rams thus far, this is what I know:

Our defense will make splash plays, but give up yards and points - I wouldn't be surprised to see Wilson sacked 5 times and under pressure most of the game, yet put up 280 and 3 TDs

Offensively I have no idea what to expect. The Seahawks still have the premier defense in the NFL - the way the Rams are playing, I hope we can put up points - and I think we should be able to throw the ball in this game..

But if I'm going into it *knowing* the defense will struggle and not *knowing* how the offense will perform, it's tough for me to predict a win.

I really hope there's a raucous crowd on Sunday, as I think the players would feed a lot off of that

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Results are up for week 4. Thanks to an overwhelming sentiment against the Rams, this was the first week without any perfect picks. Shout out to Natethegreat, b8rtm8nn, and RedAlice for going against the flow and taking the Rams.

Week4 Results

Though week 4 was a dominant week for the NFC Worst, week 5 looks to ba a bit more challenging, and looks like a homer week to me.

The Seahawks travel to Los Angeles in a battle of the division's best. Is LA everything they have appeared to be over the last 4 weeks, or is their record a product of weak opponents? Which Seahawks team will show up. The anemic one from the first 14 quarters played this season, or the one from the last two quarters who manhandled Indianapolis just like they should have handled the Niners and Titans? I am going with my preseason prediction that we split with the Rams this year and the home team winning our two matchups. Since this one is in LA, I'm taking the Rams.

The hapless Niners take on the, once again, Luckless Colts. In this week's meaningless, pick 'em game, we have a true look at the what the bottom floor of the league looks like. (Cleveland says, "don't forget about us, one floor down in the basement."). Injuries on both sides of the ball will make this even harder to pick. This is an early away game for the Niners, and so I am taking the home team on this one too.

The aging and aching Cardinals (thank goodness they didn't pick up Mahomes) travel to Philly to take on the NFC East leading Eagles. This could be one of those odd games where the underdog pulls out a weird win, but I don't think so. An early away game dooms the Cards, and pushes the Eagles further to NFCE dominance.

(S)
(C)
(F)
R

RedAlice

Reaction score
I love this game. Sucks my laptop died in the rain and I couldn't log in, but I will still play til the end.

Week 5:

R
(C)
S

I may change my mind on S.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":jir73azs said:
I love this game. Sucks my laptop died in the rain and I couldn't log in, but I will still play til the end.

Week 5:

R
(C)
S

I may change my mind on S.

You may want to change your letter....S is for Seahawks....although it's fairly clear you chose the Rams over the Seahawks, making that pick the Niners, I figured you might want to adjust it for consistency

Fudwamper

Reaction score
(N) Indy bounces back and dinks and dunks to time of possession and points.

(C) Philly throttles the cards.

S (R) Seattle "travels" to LA in a seattle home game and squeaks out a win because of turnovers.