NFL Films: Learning To Finish - 2012 Seahawks

SE174

Reaction score
If this has been posted already, feel free to delete.

[youtube]vQLWyWdYSIY[/youtube]

The Radish

Reaction score
This has been posted many times and eveyrone enjoys it a lot,,,except for the ending.

:les:

Crizilla

Reaction score
Whenever I read Learning to Finish i think of....something very different

ivotuk

Reaction score
Man that is absolutely fabulous! I could watch it over and over.

What was really cool was when Russell was struggling, he was sitting on the bench saying "Just gotta be great, that's all, just gotta be great, that's all." Dude has the IT factor and I think people from all walks of life could learn a lot from that young man. I just hope he doesn't put too much on himself.

Listening to Brock and Danny talking to Colin Cowherd and Colin said the first 4 or 5 weeks can be tough on any team because the other 31 teams all believe they are going to the Superbowl. Once you start hammering them though, it makes it a lot easier.

That's why I'm glad our first game is a rematch of the win last year in Carolina, we have already played them and beat them. Our defense made Superman look downright ordinary. The biggest difference this year is going to be the Panther's 2 big DTs up the middle. Those young guys are going to want to prove something against the vaunted Seahawks running game and although they might have a few good plays, I think our experienced offensive line will embarrass them enough to get the win.