NFL is testing us

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think Dameshek just blurts random stuff out. He was on our junk quite a few times last year.

:229031_shrug:

tooshort

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":kck1hjvg said:
Largent80":kck1hjvg said:
I am happy and proud to say, we kick ass on the road these days.
But but but, we had TWICE AS MANY losses on the road last year as we did at home!!!

*runs around panicking*

I hypothesize that if both NFL and ESPN saw these posts..soon you would see...

NFL.com - "Seahawks fans happy,proud and ready for challenging primetime road slate"

ESPN :pukeface: .com - "Seahawks fans panicking due to tough road slate"

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Probably, Shorty. SMH. At least most of the NFL.com guys picked us to win the Super Bowl, a couple of 'em convincingly.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":14veuxrn said:
warden":14veuxrn said:
Too many season ticket holders (around one third) do not live in Seattle, they live in Canada, Portland, Bellingham. They cannot make multiple week night games. It shows a lot of respect to the paying customer. It shows that they actually pay attention to the questionnaire. I know I requested that they keep home week night games to a minimum. They got this one right

The NFL makes the schedule, not the Seattle Seahawks :lol:
You're not a real fan, you just disrespected the Seahawks, as usual.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I like the fact that they changed the rules on when the flexing can start. Starting week 5 thru the end of the season, Sunday games can get flexed. I'm sure the Hawks will have more than just the 4 prime time games.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I like five of the last six against div opponents--and they alternate home and away. The finale agains SL could be huge, and it's at home. Don't worry about the national games being on the road. They're just JEALOUS...of the Clink. Who wouldn't be?

Geologic

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2hqpuc7f said:
Super Bowl champions are supposed to have the toughest schedule. The NFL is all about parity and preventing dynasties.

BRING.
IT.
ON.
The worst is that the colts get an easy strength of schedule 3 years in a row. Andrew Luck catches a break again.