NFL to ditch one helmet per year

chris98251

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2guxw0i0 said:
This has to pass first. Then Jody has to decide if she wants to retire the grays and bring back the throwbacks. There was one designed when we were deciding on the new uniforms. Then hopefully the NFL will allow us to bring them back with no time restrictions. But I don't see why not. Even though we were the only team who made major changes to our uniforms.

Bucs are another team that went wholesale on changes like us, ironic it is our sister expansion team that changed everything, we kept the concept of our logo however unlike them.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1rec6ex4 said:
KitsapGuy":1rec6ex4 said:
This has to pass first. Then Jody has to decide if she wants to retire the grays and bring back the throwbacks. There was one designed when we were deciding on the new uniforms. Then hopefully the NFL will allow us to bring them back with no time restrictions. But I don't see why not. Even though we were the only team who made major changes to our uniforms.

Bucs are another team that went wholesale on changes like us, ironic it is our sister expansion team that changed everything, we kept the concept of our logo however unlike them.

Patriots too.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":b0ah4rxz said:
KitsapGuy":b0ah4rxz said:
No more grays. :vodka:
No more puke green.

If your vomit looks like that, you've got fairly serious issues.

"Radioactive" seems a better adjective, and the color rocks. We win in that color quite often.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Color rush is a NFL option we opted to keep. The grays are our alternate. They would have to go. We have no choice on that.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1skcqsvt said:
Color rush is a NFL option we opted to keep. The grays are our alternate. They would have to go. We have no choice on that.
Too bad for my opinion cuz I like the grays but I'd still rather have the throwbacks so buh bye grays..

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1d607gyf said:
hawksfansinceday1":1d607gyf said:
KitsapGuy":1d607gyf said:
No more grays. :vodka:
No more puke green.

If your vomit looks like that, you've got fairly serious issues.

"Radioactive" seems a better adjective, and the color rocks. We win in that color quite often.
I like radioactive as a better description. I don't like the uniforms however.

Osprey

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":288dmw76 said:
KitsapGuy":288dmw76 said:
Too bad for my opinion cuz I like the grays but I'd still rather have the throwbacks so buh bye grays..
If you’re allowed a color rush and an alt, could the gray replace the radioactive green in the color rush slot?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Osprey":34ksocdu said:
hawksfansinceday1":34ksocdu said:
KitsapGuy":34ksocdu said:
If you’re allowed a color rush and an alt, could the gray replace the radioactive green in the color rush slot?
I'm in!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Came across this on the InterWebs...Dude has all 32 team alt uni concepts...Pretty cool.

Attachments

• anim.gif
    anim.gif
    347.4 KB · Views: 770

Osprey

Reaction score
Aros":2fzcwq85 said:
Came across this on the InterWebs...Dude has all 32 team alt uni concepts...Pretty cool.
Needs more swoosh :sarcasm_off:

Somehow it does look like the love child of the current and old school unis