NFL Turning Point

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Wow, that was awesome. Me and my bro just got goose bumps watching that. Damn I LOVE this team!!!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
that was awesome. best part was Russell and Sherman walking off the field at the end singing.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That is AWESOME!

I have to admit I was surprised to by Kaepernick's comments to Wilson post game..."Great game, go get yourself a ring." And Harbaugh hugging Baldwin and patting him on the back. Maybe they are not quite the vial douches 24/7 I have come to think. As for Crabtree and Boldin? SUCK IT!

niveky

Reaction score
that is cool...offense and defense and the whole team as a unit seems pretty tight...cool seeing wilson and sherman hanging and talking like that after.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Loved that they called out the push in the back.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Honestly, I think this might be one of the best Seahawks-related videos I've ever seen. I say that without exaggeration.

Better than any of the other Mic'd Up vids that are out from this game. Kudos to Turning Points.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
It's on tonight on NBCSportsHD. 7:30P and then again at 9:30P. Be careful on the early showing because it might start late due to a hockey game before it.

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1ymx19bq said:
Honestly, I think this might be one of the best Seahawks-related videos I've ever seen. I say that without exaggeration.

Better than any of the other Mic'd Up vids that are out from this game. Kudos to Turning Points.

Yeah it is kind of a "best of" from the mic'd up stuff, the interviews, and game footage all rolled into one.

socalhawker333

Reaction score
In 30 years as a diehard Seahawks fan down here in SoCal, when I got laughed at and teased about being a Seahawks fan...it's only fitting that Richard Sherman a native Southern Californian makes the Most Memorable play in Seahawks history! This team has too many players that were also responsible in getting us here, this was truly a TEAM effort! The Sweetest Victory is yet come! Go Hawks!!!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Just wait until the full blown 3 hour documentary about the team get made after we win the 'owl.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
That was awesome.

And Boldin? You are a sore loser... we took the division, got #1 seed and beat your asses in the NFC Championship. If that doesn't mean we are the better team, I don't know what does.

chawx

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":zfwfdgld said:
That was awesome.

And Boldin? You are a sore loser... we took the division, got #1 seed and beat your asses in the NFC Championship. If that doesn't mean we are the better team, I don't know what does.

I think Boldin knows we're the better team. He had to say what he had to say, he couldn't have said we were the better team. Had he said that—they'd be killing him in SF sports talk right now, so I don't fault the man for what he said, but you could tell in his voice and his eyes, even he didn't believe the words he was speaking...

Nearpost

Reaction score
Wow, new stuff.I expected I would have seen this aleady from last nites sound fx.

Latest posts