Nice 6-6 Log Jam

Welshers2

Reaction score
Thanks for nothing Browns and Chiefs.
and the refs. it's pretty insane at this point.

the messed up thing is the packers don't play a team with a winning record the rest of the way and the hawks still have the gauntlet. i really dont know whats happening to this league

James in PA

Reaction score
We are NOT getting in unless we only drop one more maximum the rest of the way. 9-8 ain't getting it done this year. I guess that means we'll need to run the table after losing in SC next week. Good luck with that Pete. You only have yourself to blame after getting OWNED by McVay yet again with your stale, outdated style of football.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Green Bay seems to have something with Jordan Love, if he keeps that up they may win out with that schedule.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
and the refs. it's pretty insane at this point.

the messed up thing is the packers don't play a team with a winning record the rest of the way and the hawks still have the gauntlet. i really dont know whats happening to this league
Does is really matter if the Hawks can't win their own games?

That being said, that missed PI call in the KC game was an absolute joke. I've seen some home town calls, but he was hugging the guy while the ball was in the air. Pathetic.

evergreen

Reaction score
It's so rare for KC to get a call against them like that, or just a no call like that.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The consensus among some is that it was a make up non call for the call they made on that legal hit against Mahomes before he went out of bounds.

Ugh. How about just make the right calls so you don't have to feel the need to have a "make up" call or non call?

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
The consensus among some is that it was a make up non call for the call they made on that legal hit against Mahomes before he went out of bounds.

Ugh. How about just make the right calls so you don't have to feel the need to have a "make up" call or non call?
Good luck - I’ve read so many articles calling out the officiating in general (Seahawks and Green Bay game more specifically and the falcons game) it’s wild. But nothing will be done. And one article essentially said as much.

Pretty sad state for the nfl. We all know it’s a business and about money. Period. Too bad it wasn’t a better product.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The only way it truly changes is if the fans boycott. Good luck with that.

Latest posts