McCaffrey, Bosa 'not happy' after 6 a.m. fire alarm at 49ers hotel

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Bosa and CMC not happy with false alarm at 49ers hotel.
Doesn't this happen often?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Bosa and CMC not happy with false alarm at 49ers hotel.
Doesn't this happen often?

You'd think they'd rent the entire hotel and have that place on lock down.

Mizak

Reaction score

Soulfish, it was you, wasn’t it?

James in PA

Reaction score
I almost feel like too many things are going against the Niners and it's giving them an us against the world attitude. Even though they are slight favorites, most "experts" seem to be picking KC. Then there's the crappy practice field story and now this fire alarm thing. I really hope KC doesn't let them off the hook like Green Bay and Detroit did.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Merged the two threads about this. Despite the first thread title being more entertaining, I used the title of the newer thread to prevent more threads about the same thing being posted.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I would be annoyed too, but then again isn't this so common already? btw rival fans that go out of their way to do this are ridiculous.

94Smith

Reaction score
I almost feel like too many things are going against the Niners and it's giving them an us against the world attitude. Even though they are slight favorites, most "experts" seem to be picking KC. Then there's the crappy practice field story and now this fire alarm thing. I really hope KC doesn't let them off the hook like Green Bay and Detroit did.
Certainly a lot of things are mounting to fire them up. Revenge game against the Chiefs, 75 % of the public and pundits picking the Chiefs, the worst of the two practice facilities. If they don't come out firing on all cylinders, nothing will motivate them

Cyrus12

Reaction score
That's just what Vegas wants you to think 😄

bileever

Reaction score
It was Jackson Mahomes....hes out on the prowl again...
If it was Jackson, he would have pulled the Chiefs' hotel fire alarm, lol. I feel sorry for Patrick Mahomes having to deal with his family.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This prank has been going on for years. Some dipshit drunk Chiefs fan no doubt, thought it would be hilarious.

(It is).

chris98251

Reaction score
Can't wait till someone flips the light switch for the field in the second half in the middle of one of their drives.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Not going to happen Mahomes and Kelce are stone cold assassins in big games and Pacheco and Rice are the real deal. And Kansas City has a defense just as good as San Francisco.

And don't discount the Taylor Swift effect it's a known fact when Travis is physically good and Taylor is there he puts up ridiculous numbers.

Last edited:

Latest posts