Nice article about the Hawks D in the Wall Street Journal...

GFang

Reaction score
Excellent article, thank you for posting!

We are very fortunate to have a team and organization like this. Paul Allen, John Schneider, Pete Carroll, the coaching staff, the players... true class, respect, and accountability. Growing together, improving together, competing together. No passive-aggressive bullshit. No egos. Complete opposite of that organization down in Santa Clara. The Seahawks are not just revolutionizing the NFL. They are showing the world how to be the best organization you can be. And I think people across the world are catching onto that. Prepare to see an influx of Seahawks fans in these coming years.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
I read that article and now understand what the players have been talking about after the "players only meeting". As you get older you understand what the content of that meeting really meant and the impacts the unselfishness and openness of the team really means. Honestly only works as long as everyone speaks honestly and does so with the intent of just getting better. You don't see that in todays world, in any profession. Most of todays society is to thin skinned or overly self promoting. You cant have either in this scenario and it appears they do not. That's no accident.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
My favorite quote of the whole article:
" This is perhaps the most emotionally healthy locker room in the NFL."

After all of the hand-wringing and speculation going on about the state of the lockerroom the first half of the season; that is a beautiful thing to hear