Nike Limited Jersey's Around the Stadium?

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows if there are any places around the stadium to get the limited jersey's? I've only seen the game ones around, but I haven't really paid that much attention. My dad wants me to pick up a Fan 12 for him and my mother for next time I visit back home and nflshop.com is sold out.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
There are about 3 stores that sell jerseys right outside of the west gates of the stadium. I think most sell limiteds.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Do they have a military discount too? Just curious in case I am in the area.

671hawk

Reaction score
TheHawkster":v4uzudmv said:
....and they take your season ticket holder discount as well.

Really? I've walked out of those shops so many times bc they are more expensive than the proshop+discount. Then the proshop is out of my size and I walk away with nothing.

Thanks for the tip!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I haven't seen limited jerseys anywhere recently. Not the pro shop when I was there, not online at the pro shop or any other licensed distributors. All I see is game jerseys and the $200+ authentic ones. Limited jerseys have always been tough to find; now that we're in Christmas gift territory, they're almost impossible to find.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":31olzonh said:
I haven't seen limited jerseys anywhere recently. Not the pro shop when I was there, not online at the pro shop or any other licensed distributors. All I see is game jerseys and the $200+ authentic ones. Limited jerseys have always been tough to find; now that we're in Christmas gift territory, they're almost impossible to find.
I've bought 2 limiteds at the just sports at Alderwood mall in the past year. Check your local mall sporting good stores (just sports, Seattle team shop, Champs). Hawks are HOT right now so if they have them they go fast. Nike has screwed the pooch on production of Hawks jerseys since the new ones came out. Supply can't keep up with demand.

Latest posts