Niners are flying in today. [schefter twitter]

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":28b6nuuj said:
chrispy":28b6nuuj said:
I'd want a few extra days away from 9r fans too....

But seriously, I've heard of instances where visiting teams are kept all night by misguided fans or are bothered in some way. I can't understand why getting here early is an advantage. Maybe just, do something different because what they have done in the past really didn't work. Did they paint a Seahawk on their practice field too?

The Niners are staying at the Hyatt, Olive and 8th, if anyone wants to organize a loud protest for Saturday night, I'm game. :49ersmall:

Nah, I'm gonna meet them at the bar and buy them all a ton of shots saturday night. Get them all blackout drunk

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":3jrmmzd3 said:
chrispy":3jrmmzd3 said:

But seriously, I've heard of instances where visiting teams are kept all night by misguided fans or are bothered in some way. I can't understand why getting here early is an advantage. Maybe just, do something different because what they have done in the past really didn't work. Did they paint a Seahawk on their practice field too?

The Niners are staying at the Hyatt, Olive and 8th, if anyone wants to organize a loud protest for Saturday night, I'm game. :49ersmall:

TONS of sidewalk area to gather and offer our opponents a friendly welcome.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Welcome to Seattle.

Red-Bryant-Gameball.jpg

tom sawyer

Reaction score
They have their Seahawks disguises on and are after those 12¢ Starbucks coffees

chris98251

Reaction score
Someone needs to point them to Belletown for some relaxing nightlife :)

I would look forward to the headlines in the morning.

kf3339

Reaction score
chrispy":2ut9zb1z said:

Very funny! :lol:

Latest posts