Niners raising money to put Billboard half mile from CLink

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Dtowers":xiqzhv7v said:
RolandDeschain":xiqzhv7v said:
lvnginhwktwn":xiqzhv7v said:
Would rather 49er fans take the money they raised and donate it to a children's charity. Sorry but I think it's better spent, rather than waste it on bricks, planes pulling banners or billboards.
I'd rather see you not own a car and having spent that money on a children's charity.

Also, why are you living in anything larger than a 650-square foot apartment? Stop wasting your money when you could be helping people.

While you're at it, only buy top ramen and macaroni & cheese for the rest of your life. You don't need to buy meat or anything better than cheap noodles to survive on.

What an idiotic post. Illogical extremes, meet RolandDoritos. RolandDoritos, meet illogical extreme.

I prefer if the banner was large enough where it covered a children's charity and forced them to close down.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Dtowers":2sgc1ry5 said:
RolandDeschain":2sgc1ry5 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2sgc1ry5 said:
Would rather 49er fans take the money they raised and donate it to a children's charity. Sorry but I think it's better spent, rather than waste it on bricks, planes pulling banners or billboards.
I'd rather see you not own a car and having spent that money on a children's charity.

Also, why are you living in anything larger than a 650-square foot apartment? Stop wasting your money when you could be helping people.

While you're at it, only buy top ramen and macaroni & cheese for the rest of your life. You don't need to buy meat or anything better than cheap noodles to survive on.

What an idiotic post. Illogical extremes, meet RolandDoritos. RolandDoritos, meet illogical extreme.

Worst. Post. Ever.

Is there a way to highlight when a rube posts so you can get a text to read it? This guy master bates at the zoo.

Also, he is friends with Axx.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I think a billboard would be pretty funny, but might actually backfire on the whiners. I can just imagine 6 custom made decals that could be added (one under each trophy saying how many years ago it was and how old the average player on today's team was) and then one sticker that says "Seattle and the 12th man tip our hats to the legends Joe Montana, Steve Young and those great teams from the 1980s and early 90s"

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Dtowers":z5or0auk said:

You...Seriously don't get that I was making fun of his whole point about how people shouldn't waste money on stuff like this in his opinion?

Seriously?

I don't even know what to say. :shock:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That billboard is going to get vandalized within hours it goes up, I would bet anything. Rather silly, actually.

Basis4day

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1jpjsvfa said:
Dtowers":1jpjsvfa said:

You...Seriously don't get that I was making fun of his whole point about how people shouldn't waste money on stuff like this in his opinion?

Seriously?

I prefer when Roland is seeking the Dark Tower. Can't you both agree that this billboard is the path of ka which leads through a Super Bowl? It is the will of Gan.

Dtowers

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1qg33v62 said:
Dtowers":1qg33v62 said:
RolandDeschain":1qg33v62 said:
lvnginhwktwn":1qg33v62 said:

Worst. Post. Ever.

Is there a way to highlight when a rube posts so you can get a text to read it? This guy master bates at the zoo.

Also, he is friends with Axx.

Uh wat. Who is Axx? Master Bates? Nobody told the butler.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Basis4day":1mscp3tf said:
I prefer when Roland is seeking the Dark Tower. Can't you both agree that this billboard is the path of ka which leads through a Super Bowl? It is the will of Gan.

I'm still trying to get over the shock of the stupidity of that post. :)

Long days and pleasant nights, sai.

Dtowers

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3fkwfmcx said:
Dtowers":3fkwfmcx said:

Seriously?

Not sure how to break this to you chubs but yes it was quite clear. Still a stupid post but I wouldn't expect you to get it. Slippery slope and all. Let me put it this way...what you said was not "funny" and makes you look foolish. But hey you are totes probs used to it.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1n9tsd24 said:
Some people are so far behind in the race, they actually think they're ahead. Excellent work, Dtowers.

The real problem is how much money we are giving to these crazy right wing tea party liberal lazies that run children's charities and hospitals.

Tired of 'newspapers' covering events other than sports. It's sickening.

Dtowers

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":23vusl5t said:
Some people are so far behind in the race, they actually think they're ahead. Excellent work, Dtowers.

Totes McGotes.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Aros":2pbwfr6i said:
That billboard is going to get vandalized within hours it goes up, I would bet anything. Rather silly, actually.

More like minutes. There will be taggers with spray cans standing there waiting for them to finish gluing it up. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if the installers laugh and watch it get tagged immediately after putting it up.

I'm actually excited to see what some of our local artists come up with. Have a feeling there will be some hilarious stuff posted on that billboard and that it will see regular changes.

Would be awesomes if we could find someone who lives close by to post photos of the billboard as it evolves.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Billboard is a great idea...

San Francisco 49ers = History
Seattle Seahawks = The Future

:D

gulliver

Reaction score
LymonHawk":2dsf0ghh said:
Bragging about trophies from 20 years ago, is like bragging about an erection you had 20 years ago...It don't matter a whole bunch today. ;)
Worst analogy of 2013.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
gulliver":29je89c3 said:
LymonHawk":29je89c3 said:
Bragging about trophies from 20 years ago, is like bragging about an erection you had 20 years ago...It don't matter a whole bunch today. ;)
Worst analogy of 2013.

If that's hitting a little close to home, you can check your spam messages for solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts