Niners vs Cowboys

uk seahawk

Reaction score
Dallas are a poor team..they make the whiners look good and I think they will struggle against any good team.
Are Dallas playing with a football or a bar of soap ??
I can not see coach Garrett lasting till Xmas before being fired..maybe I'm over reacting as its only the first game
Tony Roma is having a mare of a game.

heyu123

Reaction score
uncle fester":17hwrcj9 said:
This is one of the worst games I've ever watched. Dallas are dreadful but SF seem intent on getting a flag for every positive play. Are they taking pity on Cowboy incompetence?

No they are just getting screwed by the refs is all. Like 5-6 times.

HawkWow

Reaction score
uk seahawk":1v857ia1 said:
Dallas are a poor team..they make the whiners look good and I think they will struggle against any good team.
I can not see coach Garrett lasting till Xmas before being fired..maybe I'm over reacting as its only the first game

Romo has to be a ridiculously tough call for Jones...or any GM. The guy puts up awe-inspiring numbers...better than Aikman's...but, well I dunno, is he just incredibly stupid? I wonder this in all sincerity. In conversation, he seems like a relatively smart guy. Maybe it's an issue with nerves. Whatever it is, I hope he never grows old and Jerry never tires of losing.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well as long as the announcers are calling out the ticky tack and non play effecting penalties it will continue to highlight and put pressure on the league, especially if they cause outcome of games to be changed. Those owners that are going to get burned will start bringing it up at meetings and put pressure on Goodall to back off.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":7xlij3x8 said:
I'm usually not "that guy", but wow am I seeing some horrific officiating.

Dallas scores because 3rd down converted twice on non exist ant penalties and then Niners drive stalls with 2 more.

BAD calls.

yeah, have just been shaking my head being thankful this game isn't close. The Dahl I can live with, but the other three were just nuts. Oh well, it happens. Luckily they happened when they didn't matter.

Smellyman

Reaction score
hawker84":ld2swbv4 said:
Hydes a beast, very good looking rookie, nice pick up SF

he is pretty good, but I think that is the Dallas D he is playing

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawker84":3uoozo27 said:
Hydes a beast, very good looking rookie, nice pick up SF

Future at RB for 49ers might come sooner than some think.

uk seahawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":313ou17m said:
uk seahawk":313ou17m said:

Romo has to be a ridiculously tough call for Jones...or any GM. The guy puts up awe-inspiring numbers...better than Aikman's...but, well I dunno, is he just incredibly stupid? I wonder this in all sincerity. In conversation, he seems like a relatively smart guy. Maybe it's an issue with nerves. Whatever it is, I hope he never grows old and Jerry never tires of losing.
Or is he a good quarterback but the players around him are not up too it..ie he is dropping to their standard
?? Beasley is the only offensive player I've thought looks good..you guys will know more than me.

SF49r

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3mtfojgs said:
Hyde has nice burst and runs north-south. Looks good.

I'm not that impressed with SF overall. It feels like they should be up by about forty right now. They took their foot off the gas this half.
Its been normal under harbaugh and really frustrating. Thats the difference between the hawks and niners. Hawks keep there foot on the gas while the niners play too conservative

uncle fester

Reaction score
SF49r":3555daua said:
Smelly McUgly":3555daua said:

I'm not that impressed with SF overall. It feels like they should be up by about forty right now. They took their foot off the gas this half.
Its been normal under harbaugh and really frustrating. Thats the difference between the hawks and niners. Hawks keep there foot on the gas while the niners play too conservative

Perhaps Harbaugh (quite rightly) doesn't feel there's much point in scoring more and risking further injuries? This game's been over for a while, after all.

Lxx

Reaction score
Cowboys have a historically bad defense.
I have a feeling garett will be gone after this season.
Jerry is to blame though

Marvin49

Reaction score
uncle fester":7otcej04 said:
SF49r":7otcej04 said:
Smelly McUgly":7otcej04 said:

Perhaps Harbaugh (quite rightly) doesn't feel there's much point in scoring more and risking further injuries? This game's been over for a while, after all.

Pretty much. If not for some bogus penalties it would be even worse than it is right now. Niners just trying to get out of the building healthy, particularly with injuries to both starting corners.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
SF49r":35ul6xuv said:
Smelly McUgly":35ul6xuv said:

Harbaugh started doing this after Staley (?) hurt himself while still going hard in an out of reach (already won) game two years ago.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Lxx":6ay2d6xn said:
Cowboys have a historically bad defense.
I have a feeling garett will be gone after this season.
Jerry is to blame though
Jerruh is ALWAYS to blame, ask 90% of the cowboys fans, they'll tell you the same. The guy is exhibit A of why owners should never be GM's. The only time they have had success under his ownership is when he kept his nose out of things, but his huge ego wouldn't allow that to happen for long!

As an avid cowboys hater I love that they are beyond suck..... And as long as Jerruh is involved they will continue to suck!
So with that I say "Long live Jerry Jones!" :lol:

Latest posts