No trade additions needed

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
How many trades and roster moves has this team already made? We never stop adding players, so the deadline has little affect.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
We're playing like we're the best team in the NFL right now, so this makes sense.

acer1240

Reaction score
I was hoping for a Barton replacement but I'm actually ok with standing pat. That can get addressed in the offseason. This is not a SB team quite yet and having/keeping all those draft picks is a smart move imo. This is some fun shit but just wait until next year boys... That team will be superbowl bound. No doubt in my mind. Boy, this rebuild didn't take long, did it?

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
it's too bad nobody bit on sidney jones. would have thought somebody would offer atleast a 6th. now he's been waived.

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m not digging Barton’s play either but, when you absolutely destroyed this years draft and have capital for next year while leading your division, you don’t go out and offer $20M+ for a guy like Roquan Smith.

Does that mean we’ll hit paydirt? I don’t know…but, I like JS and PCs odds.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Barton’s play has improved some. He played well last game tbh and still on a rookie contract. No need for panic and foolish spending at the trade deadline they rarely work out. Sheldon Richardson comes to mind

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
thankfully we didn't get cute and trade for roquan and then re-up him for ~$20m / year. the elephant is still in the room:

Jamal

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Glad they didn't make any moves. They are set up for another crazy good draft and the team is playing well.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I don’t think Pete and John wanted to mess with the chemistry. Defense is starting to click