Note to fellow 12's from the landlord - LEAVE SHERMAN ALONE!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I get the point of this thread, but really, if you're this crazy slash borderline psychotic to go stalk a pro athlete at their home.. I'm pretty sure RockHawk isn't going to talk them off that ledge

That said I really hope the idiots hunting Sherm down at his new home are not members here.

dutchman063

Reaction score
kidhawk":19ozvicp said:
dutchman063":19ozvicp said:
kidhawk":19ozvicp said:
dutchman063":19ozvicp said:
There are always going to be idiotic fans.. ever been to a home game?....Dude should have better planned his living arrangements

Really? Sherman is to blame for not knowing better? Crazy

not crazy... he or "his people" should have known better

No...you are wrong...the people showing up at his private residence THEY should know better. Why don't you put the blame SOLELY where it belongs...on the IDIOTS who would actually go there and do this? Sherman should have the expectation of privacy at his home no matter who knows the address.

The OP here is completely correct....true 12's should never do such a thing and any that think that it's ok aren't true fans, they seriously need to take a lesson in privacy and boundaries.

Shermans a complete idiot if he thought his personal life wasnt going to be completely private

kidhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":30p7b20n said:
dutchman063":30p7b20n said:
kidhawk":30p7b20n said:
There are always going to be idiotic fans.. ever been to a home game?....Dude should have better planned his living arrangements

Really? Sherman is to blame for not knowing better? Crazy

not crazy... he or "his people" should have known better

No...you are wrong...the people showing up at his private residence THEY should know better. Why don't you put the blame SOLELY where it belongs...on the IDIOTS who would actually go there and do this? Sherman should have the expectation of privacy at his home no matter who knows the address.

The OP here is completely correct....true 12's should never do such a thing and any that think that it's ok aren't true fans, they seriously need to take a lesson in privacy and boundaries.
Shermans a complete idiot if he thought his personal life wasnt going to be completely private

I'll just skip over what appears to be a large grammatical error on your part.

Nobody said Sherman expects to have 100% privacy. Richard Sherman is a very intelligent man. He knows the price of the fame he seeks, but that shouldn't mean having throngs of people outside your private residence.

The problem here is you are blaming Sherman for what is the Fan's problem.

This leads people to believe you think it's ok for a fan to stalk Sherman or anyone else in the limelight.

People need to respect the privacy of others and they shouldn't be staking out his residence 24/7. It's one thing to have a chance encounter, it's a complete other to intrude upon someone in their personal space.

Most people understand the difference. Those few not bright enough to get it, or too selfish to pay attention to it are the minority who make the rest look bad

Giblien

Reaction score
Agreed. I'd be pissed if my students showed up to my home all the time bugging me too. Home time should be family and friends time. End. Of. Story.

Riley12

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3h5r8ign said:
I get the point of this thread, but really, if you're this crazy slash borderline psychotic to go stalk a pro athlete at their home.. I'm pretty sure RockHawk isn't going to talk them off that ledge

Yep. I don't see a thread on this site changing the real problem. Even without the address published, some people will always feel compelled by different reasons to seek out celebrity. Chris Evans, the guy who plays Captain America spoke about the "rabid fan effect" and how that almost kept him from taking such a prominent role.

Sherman just needs a big car with a cow catcher on the front to mow his way to his gate.