Now That Jim Harbaugh Is Gone. Which Coach You Can't Stand T

RichNhansom

Reaction score
athanas":3djzshkt said:
ringless":3djzshkt said:
Pete Carroll,

The way he chews gum like a grazing cow with his mouth open is annoying. The fact that he has no problem going for it when he up 42 points in the fourth quarter on a 4th down and leaves the starters in.

What, no hate for the Ric Flair "Wooooo!" he does? For shame. ;-)

Darth Hoodie because he seems like a smug douche and pushes, (and oversteps,) many rules in both spirit and letter, then acts more smug when asked why he's such an ass.
Fisher because he complains of dirty tactics but coaches the goon squad.

This exactly. How does a coach lead the league in complaining about other teams while also leading the league in personal fouls and fines for cheap shots?

Belicheat, the name fits and as stated the arrogance puts him up there with Fisher.

When did Pete go for it on 4th down up by 42? I can't remember a time I felt like he was running up the score.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Bruce Arians... Maybe it's because I live in Arizona, but that guy is so annoying.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2zrkvdp2 said:
athanas":2zrkvdp2 said:
ringless":2zrkvdp2 said:
Pete Carroll,

The way he chews gum like a grazing cow with his mouth open is annoying. The fact that he has no problem going for it when he up 42 points in the fourth quarter on a 4th down and leaves the starters in.

Darth Hoodie because he seems like a smug douche and pushes, (and oversteps,) many rules in both spirit and letter, then acts more smug when asked why he's such an ass.

This exactly. How does a coach lead the league in complaining about other teams while also leading the league in personal fouls and fines for cheap shots?

Belicheat, the name fits and as stated the arrogance puts him up there with Fisher.

When did Pete go for it on 4th down up by 42? I can't remember a time I felt like he was running up the score.

The Seahawks were in field goal range and instead of adding to their lead, he called a run play on fourth and eight. Pete does this a lot, it's just that some people only see that the Seahawks went for it on fourth down with a big lead.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I liked Harbaugh--he was this entertaining Darth-Vader enemy guy. He made SF into a great rival for us. I miss him.

Exittium

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3f5uqs4n said:
Chuck Pagano. no real reason, just would love to punch him in the face. He got undue credit for all of Bruce Arians' work that year. And undue credit for Andrew Luck. Plus I hate it when famous people make a big deal out of their cancer or other ailment.
:th2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SuperMan28":19n1gk1m said:
They have the mentality of cage fighters and are built to destroy opponents.
Yeah, their record under Fisher proves the veracity of this statement quite well. :roll:

Edit: Oh, wait; you probably meant destroy opponents through cheapshot-induced injuries. Never mind, you're right; carry on! :salute:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2ug8oxj9 said:
Fischer, the rams are dirty. Remember the game 2 years ago they had something like 6 unsportsmanlike penaltiesin the span of 3 minutes. They had nothing to play for but revenge/take it out on our guys. D I RT Y

This.

I used to think Fisher was a good coach that played hard nosed. But now after him being in our division long enough, I've realized that it's not hard nosed, it's just dirty.

He obviously teaches his players to take cheap shots.

sc85sis

Reaction score
rideaducati":9vaijr73 said:
RichNhansom":9vaijr73 said:
athanas":9vaijr73 said:
ringless":9vaijr73 said:
Pete Carroll,

The Seahawks were in field goal range and instead of adding to their lead, he called a run play on fourth and eight. Pete does this a lot, it's just that some people only see that the Seahawks went for it on fourth down with a big lead.
He does it sometimes when they have a big lead because he thinks the other team has a better chance at preventing a TD score than an easy FG, which means potentially he's giving the opponent a better chance to prevent more points from going on the board.

dadof3

Reaction score
Rob Ryan. Every time the Saints make or give up a play on D they show his ugly mug. Makes me want to throw my remote through the tv

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Sean Payton, with his permanent sour face.

032112-Saints-Sean-Payton-PI_20120321130418588_660_320.JPG

Also, Rex Ryan for being a blowhard.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy. I loved watching that smug face of his go from smiling and jubilant to WTF just happened? It's fun to watch him end the Packers season with poor play calling every year.

athanas

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":3lpoyps3 said:

Is it just me or does he always look like he has a touch of jaundice?

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Most of the hateable coaches usually have winning records. Rex Ryan, whose personality is quite annoying, seems to be the only coach with a losing record that is unpopular.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I despised his behavior but respected the hell out of Hardouche's coaching acuman. Jeff Fisher gets no respect from me in any way shape or form so he tops my list.

Rex

Reaction score
athanas":3o22trj2 said:
HAWKAMANIA":3o22trj2 said:

I don't see jaundice indicated. Perhaps a slight gaunt look is what you see?

athanas

Reaction score
Rex":li5xrg8v said:
athanas":li5xrg8v said:
HAWKAMANIA":li5xrg8v said:

I don't see jaundice indicated. Perhaps a slight gaunt look is what you see?

Every time I see him on the sidlines come game day, his complexion always looks yellow to me. It's the weirdest thing.