NY Coug interview on KOMO 1000 in 5 minutes

drdiags

Reaction score
Aros":3tlhjrbk said:
Yeah James right call indeed. Perhaps we can see you this Sunday?

Hmm, that might not be a bad call. Just to get me out of the house. I know it is going to be crazy downtown.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
drdiags":5m0c66qv said:
Aros":5m0c66qv said:
Yeah James right call indeed. Perhaps we can see you this Sunday?

Hmm, that might not be a bad call. Just to get me out of the house. I know it is going to be crazy downtown.

Do it! It's been too long. David really wanted to thank you in person and buy you a drink. :thirishdrinkers:

Go Hawks.

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":2duej2fg said:
Where is this "Temple" you all speak of?
Temple Billiards - Just off of Jackson and Occidental about a block Northwest of the Stadium. It is the "Unofficial Seahawks.Net Bar".

Here it is on a map:
NoxQkWU

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Do they have pool tables there??? I used to play a lot of pool. LOL

Riley12

Reaction score
I was thinking that maybe us Season Ticket Holders should start bugging their account managers on David's behalf

OP
OP
LudwigsDrummer

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I am open for ideas Garth. He and Greg have their airfare covered. They are looking for 2 tickets at a somewhat decent price. They know tickets are scarce and valuable.
1st things 1st. Does anyone know someone that has 2 tickets available? They can be 2 singles. Not looking for a "deal", just availability in our community.
Anyone?
I am happy to chip in, even though I am a cheap ass.

Riley12

Reaction score
Since ticket prices are dropping, maybe there will be some reasonable prices on Saturday or Sunday.

We could also send a bunch of coke and whores to the Niners team hotel (downtown Hilton?) Saturday night, then they wouldn't need their passes.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Riley12":1tjptrv6 said:
Since ticket prices are dropping, maybe there will be some reasonable prices on Saturday or Sunday.

We could also send a bunch of coke and whores to the Niners team hotel (downtown Hilton?) Saturday night, then they wouldn't need their passes.

I like Garth's idea. We need to set up a fund for buying the 'Niners coke and whores. The separation's in the preparation.

Thanks for always having my back .Net.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
NYCoug":1mxq0z4v said:
Riley12":1mxq0z4v said:

I like Garth's idea. We need to set up a fund for buying the 'Niners coke and whores. The separation's in the preparation.

Thanks for always having my back .Net.
I heard Lawrence Taylor use to do that to opponents back in the day.

OP
OP
LudwigsDrummer

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
One of my co workers said he heard David's interview on the Bob Rivers show yesterday morning.
Any of you smart folks know how to dredge it up and post the interview?

Latest posts